Bovine Eye with liver - Grass-Fed
- Pasture Raised in New Zealand
- Grass-fed & Grass-Finished
- Hormone, Pesticide & GMO Free
- 100% Freeze Dried & Non-Defatted
- Third Party Tested For Purity
- Allergen Free
- 180 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Grass-Fed Beef Eye of Ancestral Supplements
Our body has evolved with the nutrition of 'nose-to-tail-food' since the beginning of evolution. Grass-fed bovine eye is particularly rich in Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA and lutein and zeaxanthin. The health and wellbeing effects of consuming bovine eye include supporting your own eye. As original inhabitants of America and other peoples knew: eating the organs of a healthy animal strengthens and supports the health of the corresponding organ of the eating individual.
Grass-Fed Beef Eye contains many...
- Proteins, peptides, enzymes and cofactors present in eyes
- Animal vitamin A, zinc, phospholipid Omega 3/DHA, lutein and zeaxanthin
- Methylation raw materials (folate, choline, B12, methyl donors)
- Molecular Biodirectors - DNA blueprints for healthy tissue
Benefits of Ancestral Supplements - Grass-Fed Beef Eye
- Only grass-fed meadow cattle from New Zealand
- Contributes to normal fatty acid metabolism
- Has a positive influence on the immune system
- Plays a role in the cell specialization process
- Freeze-dried to preserve vitamins, minerals and important cofactors
- Purely formulated without fillers and with the highest quality ingredients
- Contains no pesticide, hormone and also GMO free
Pure source from New Zealand
New Zealand seems to be made for the breeding of healthy cattle. The country is unique, the climate is temperate and pasture grass grows fresh and green throughout the year. This means that cows can eat the food that is healthiest for them every day of the year. The cattle are exclusively grass-fed and are kept without the use of hormones, pesticides or antibiotics.
The health of the animals is closely monitored. Strict government controls ensure that the highest quality is obtained. The freeze-drying of the organs preserves vitamins, co-factors and minerals.
Following the principles of Weston Price
Weston Price studied the dietary habits of traditional peoples around the world. He discovered that the original inhabitants of Canada attached great value to the consumption of meat from animal organs. Organs were a staple of the daily diet of our early ancestors, and with good reason; fat soluble vitamins as well as most of their minerals come from the organs of the animals.
Take 6 capsules daily with or without food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Amount per capsule||% DV|
|Freeze-Dried New Zealand Grassfed eye (bovine)||250 mg||**|
|Freeze-Dried New Zealand Grassfed liver (bovine)||250 mg||**|
** % Recommended Daily Allowance not established.
Collagen (Beef Gelatin) Capsules.