Bovine - Male Optimization Formula (MOFO) - grass-fed
- New Zealand pasture-raised cattle
- Free from hormones, pesticides and GMOs
- Freeze-dried to preserve vitamins, minerals & cofactors
- Independently tested
- No allergens
- 180 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Ancestral Supplements Grass-fed Male Optimization Formula (MOFO)
Our body has evolved on 'nose-to-tail' nutrition since the beginning of human evoluttion. Grass-fed bovine organ mix contains liver, pancreas, heart, spleen and kidney. The health and well-being effects of consuming healthy bovine organs include support of the body's own organs. As native Americans and other native peoples knew, consuming the organs of a healthy animal strengthens and supports the health of the corresponding organ of the consuming individual.
Bovine Male Optimization Formula contains many...
- Proteins, peptides and enzymes present in testicles, heart, liver, bone marrow and prostate
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), vitamin B12, collagen and elastin
- Vitamin A (also known as retinol), choline, folic acid, copper, bio-available iron
- Biomatrix, bone marrow and cartilage, high concentrations of stem cells, growth factors, glycosaminoglycans and alkylglycerin (AKGs)
Benefits of Ancestral Supplements - Grass-fed MOFO
- Strictly New Zealand grass-fed meadow cattle
- Contributes to normal lipid metabolism
- Has a positive influence on the immune system
- Plays a role in the cell specialization process
- Freeze-dried to preserve vitamins, minerals and important cofactors
- Purely formulated without fillers and with the highest-quality ingredients
- Contains no pesticides or hormones; GMO-free
New Zealand appears to be made for the breeding of healthy cattle. The country is unique, the climate is temperate and pasture grass grows fresh and green all year round. This means that cows can eat the healthiest food for them every day of the year. The cattle eat grass-fed snare and are kept without the use of hormones, pesticides or antibiotics.
Animal health is closely monitored. Strict government licenses, certification and control procedures ensure that the highest quality is used. By freeze-drying the organs, vitamins, cofactors and minerals are preserved.
Following the principles of Weston Price
Weston Price studied the dietary habits of traditional peoples around the world. He discovered that the original inhabitants of Canada attached great value to the consumption of meat from animal organs. Organs were a staple of the daily diet of our early ancestors, and with good reason; fat soluble vitamins as well as most of their minerals come from the organs of the animals.
Pure source from New Zealand
New Zealand seems to be made for the breeding of healthy cattle. The country is unique, the climate is temperate and pasture grass grows fresh and green throughout the year. This means that cows can eat the food that is healthiest for them every day of the year. The cattle are exclusively grass-fed and are kept without the use of hormones, pesticides or antibiotics. The health of the animals is closely monitored. Strict government controls ensure that the highest quality is obtained. The freeze-drying of the organs preserves vitamins, co-factors and minerals.
Take 6 capsules a day or as directed by a healthcare professional. This supplement can be taken with or without food.
|Amount per serving||% DV|
|freeze-dried New Zealand Grassfed Testicle (bovine)||1560 mg||**|
|freeze-dried New Zealand Grassfed Prostate (bovine)||360 mg||**|
|freeze-dried New Zealand Grassfed Heart (bovine)||360 mg||**|
|freeze-dried New Zealand Grassfed Liver (bovine)||360 mg||**|
|freeze-dried New Zealand Grassfed Bone Marrow (bovine)||360 mg||**|
** % Recommended daily allowance not established.
Collagen (Beef Gelatin) Capsules.