Biocidin Proflora® 4R
- Contains Quercetin and Aloe Vera
- Contains Marshmallow (Althea officinalis) root
- Repairing probiotic combination
- Without artificial colors or flavors
- 30 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Proflora® 4R-Probiotics by Bio Botanical Research
Spore-forming probiotics are commensal bacteria in our gastrointestinal tract, which naturally occur in healthy soil. Endospores are not affected by antibiotics and stomach acid, making them the perfect complement to Biocidin® protocols, and are often preferred when tackling SIBO.
There are indications that the increase in inflammatory gastrointestinal disorders and intestinal permeability can partly be attributed to an under-consumption of this vital spore-producing flora. The combination of quercetin, marshmallow root and aloe vera extract in Proflora® 4R provides extra nutritional support for "leaky gut" and a healthy microbial balance, with only one capsule per day.
Benefits of Proflora® 4R-Probiotics by Bio Botanical Research
- Contributes to anti-inflammatory activity, to help heal damaged intestinal mucosa
- Helps with the digestion of food and the absorption of nutrients
- Stays stable at room temperature and requires no cooling
- Can be taken with antibiotics or antimicrobial botanicals
- Added aloe and marshmallow root extracts provide calming support and healing of the intestinal mucosa
Take one capsule a day such as a meal such as art by your doctor.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- Consult your doctor before taking a supplement, especially if you are breast-feeding, have a medical condition or are taking medication.
- Discontinue use if side effects occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Amount per serving||% DV|
|Proprietary Probiotic Blend||210 mg (3 billion CFU)||**|
|3 Billion Spore Cells|
|Bacillus subtilis, HU58™|
|Bacillus coagulans (SC-208)|
|Bacillus clausii (SC-109)|
|Quercetin (Dimorphandra mollis) fruit||100 mg||**|
|Marshmallow (Althea officinalis) root||100 mg||**|
|Aloë Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) leaves 200:1 extract||2 mg||**|
** % Daily value not established.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable capsule (cellulose and water).