Deglycyrrhized Licorice (DGL) formula? Order unique supplements at Ergomax
- Developed for Intestinal Flora Balance
- Developed by Biomatrix
- 4 Active Ingredients
- Physiologically Active & Beneficial
- 60 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Deglycyrrhized Licorice (DGL) formula
Deglycyrrhized Licorice (DGL) is a licorice extract in which glycyrrhizin, the constituent that stimulates the adrenal glands and can cause a rise in blood pressure, has been removed. DGL is widely used to support treatments for gastritis and peptic ulcer disease.
Because of its beneficial effects on the mucous membranes of the digestive tract, DGL is also thought to be helpful in treating acid reflux. Licorice helps inhibit the growth of the harmful bacteria, Helicobacter pylori.
The formula also contains marshmallow root, slippery elm bark, and aloe vera concentrate - all traditional demulcents to help soothe the gastrointestinal tract.
- Support for gastric issues and heartburn
- Support for the mucous membranes of the digestive tract
- Support for inhibiting growth of harmful bacteria
- Helps soothe the gastrointestinal tract
Take 1-2 capsules per day or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
|2 capsules contain||Amount per serving||% DV|
|Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (Root) (standardized to contain 10% Flavonoids und 3.5% Glabridin)||150 mg||**|
|Marshmallow Root||150 mg||**|
|Slippery Elm Bark||150 mg||**|
|Aloe vera Leaf Gel Extract||100 mg||**|
** % Daily value not established.
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, steric acid and silicon dioxide.