KetoSport is a true pioneer in Keto products such as KetoCaNa, KetoBlitz and KetoForce. The company continues to develop in an ever-growing market. KetoSports produces unique products that are produced on a small scale. KetoSports actually serves as a kind of test platform for new products and ingredients. These are usually products that are normally too expensive or too impractical to sell. The well-known American organic chemist Patrick Arnold is the key figure behind this company.
- KetoPro - Probiotic BlendEUR 34.45Out of stock
- EUR 172.50Out of stock
- E-Spray - epicatechine sprayEUR 68.95Out of stock
- KetoBlitz - Exogenous Ketones with BalanceBHB®EUR 91.95Out of stock
- KetoShieldEUR 57.50Out of stock
- Ur Spray - Transdermal Ursolic AcidEUR 68.95Out of stock
- KetoForce - Exogenous ketone body beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB)EUR 82.75Out of stock
All KetoSport products deliver exogenous ketones in the form of BHB. Exogenous ketones are often chemically linked to salts such as sodium, calcium and potassium. Ketones are a type of acid that is produced in the liver when fats are used as an energy source.
KetoCana, KetoForce and KetoBlitz
One of the most popular KetoSports products is KetoCaNa. KetoCaNa is a powdered product and contains the ketone body beta-hydroxybitalate in sodium and calcium salt form. This form of exogenous ketones can be dissolved in water and is available in different flavors. KetoForce and KetoBlitz are, in contrast to KetoCaNa, liquid ketone supplements. KetoBlitz is sweetened with Stevia Extract and contains natural flavors. No flavorings were added to KetoForce. Both products contain exogenous ketones linked to potassium and sodium salts.