Preventa low-deuterium drinking water is the most studied low-deuterium potable water in the world. It is also the only low-deuterium water that, in accordance with strict pharmaceutical guidelines, is produced from natural spring water. This makes the product safe and certified, and makes sure that it contains exactly what's on the label. Preventa® low-deuterium drinking water is available in different deuterium concentrations, from 25ppm to 125ppm.
- Deuterium-depleted water - Preventa® 105EUR 107.50Out of stock
- Deuterium-depleted water - Preventa® 125EUR 64.50Out of stock
- Deuterium-depleted water - Preventa® 25 - CarbonatedEUR 305.95Out of stock
- Deuterium-depleted water - Preventa® 45 - CarbonatedEUR 233.95Out of stock
- Deuterium-depleted water - Preventa® 65 - CarbonatedEUR 179.50Out of stock
- Deuterium-depleted water - Preventa® 85EUR 128.95Out of stock
- Special Price EUR 18.75 Regular Price EUR 37.50Out of stock
What is Preventa Deuterium-depleted water?
Like ordinary hydrogen, deuterium (D or 2H) is a rare type of hydrogen (H) that becomes part of the body. However, an excess of deuterium, unlike ordinary hydrogen, is not desirable. Deuterium is present in food, water and in the air. The influence of deuterium on the functioning of the body is significant. The amount of deuterium is indicated in parts per million (PPM). Water with a concentration of less than 140 ppm is considered deuterium-depleted. Preventa® deuterium-depleted drinking water is available with different deuterium concentrations, from 25ppm to 125ppm, both with or without carbon dioxide.