Chicken Broth - Organic Chicken - Naked
- Bone broth of organic chickens
- High-quality protein
- High in Glycine, Proline, Arginine and Glutamine
- 100% organic & naked
- 90 grams for 30 days
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Nutrient-rich Naked chicken bone broth
A common idea of bones and joints is that they have no nutritional value, but nothing could be further from the truth. From these hard structures we can distill important nutrients that we typically do not take in enough. With this we are only following nature’s example. Consider predators: they instinctively eat bone and cartilage for their nutritious value. Broth of Life’s chicken bone broth contains all the essential nutrients derived from organically raised animals.
Chicken bone broth: Benefits
- Put a tasty soup on the table in an instant, without spending hours in the kitchen. Just add some water and you're done.
- This product is suitable for all ages.
- Chicken bone broth not only contains gelatin, but also essential glycosaminoglycans including glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate and hyaluronan.
- The powder is made from the bones of organically raised chickens.
- The soup is made from all-natural ingredients such as bone marrow, bones and other tissues.
Rich amino acid profile
Did your mom use to give you chicken soup when sick? She was right: few foods are as nutritious as broth. But in contemporary society few will be able to dedicate a day to making soup. Chicken bone broth is best prepared slowly with pure water and fresh fruit, just as your mother did. The consommé is then thickened to a paste and dried. The result is a pure broth powder.
A tasty dietary supplement
Staying healthy is no hassle with savory foods such as chicken bone broth. The soup keeps your connective tissue, intestines and joints vital. It is a particularly complex product that contains a complete spectrum of nutrients. Chicken bones contain high concentrations of amino acids, including glycine, arginine, glutamine, and proline. These substances support key processes in the body such as meat degradation and production of gastric acid. In addition, the broth contains essential fatty acids that keep the body vital.
Broth of Life
Broth of Life offers high-quality organic broth powders known for their biological complexity and concomitant nutritional value. All animals are kept in strictly natural ways—experience it for yourself. The tasty soup is not only very nutritious, but also very tasty.
To rehydrate add 1 tsp to 100ml water, or consume in the powdered form by sprinkling on meals as you would a seasoning.
|Organic free range chicken bones||**|
|Organic apple cider vinegar||**|
|Nutritional Info||per 3g||per 100g|
|Energy||55.38 kJ||1846 kJ|
|Protein||1.75 g||58.35 g|
|Fat, total||0.80 g||26.7 g|
|-saturated||0.21 g||7.1 g|
|-monounsaturated||0.48 g||16.1 g|
|Carbohydrates||0.00 g||0.0 g|
|-sugars||0.00 g||0.0 g|
|Sodium||0.00 g||0.0 g|
|Mineral Content||per 100g|
** % Recommended daily intake not established.