Calcium Bone Maker Complex - MCH-Cal™
- Contains MCH-Cal™ calcium
- From natural bone extract
- Bones & muscles
- As many as 12 ingredients
- 180 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Calcium Bone Maker Complex MCH-Cal™ by Doctor's Best
Calcium Bone Maker Complex is a unique formula with no less than 11 ingredients. Each ingredient has a beneficial effect on the bones. Their combination in one product makes this product a truly unique top formula for bones, muscles and overall health. It contains the bio-active forms of calcium, vitamin D3 and vitamin K2, but also the minerals zinc and magnesium. Inclusion of a bone extract rich in microcrystalline calcium hydroxyapatite, collagen and other bone matrix proteins renders this formula even more effective.
- Unique composition of 11 essential ingredients for bones and muscles
- High-quality bio-active easily absorbed nutrients
- Calcium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Easily absorbable ingredients in effective forms
- Suitable for women after menopause
- Does not contain gluten or soy; GMO-free
Strong bones due to a healthy load
Bones are a unique material about which many questions remain unanswered. Why, for example, are bones so strong, and so light at the same time? How do bones adapt to change? Like muscles, bone is living tissue and adapts to the environment. Top athletes such as tennis players, for example, not only have more muscle mass in the arm with which they serve, but also stronger bones. This is due to the workload on this arm. Astronauts in space, on the other hand, who put significantly less strain on their skeletons due to lack of gravity, develop bone weakness over time.
Twelve powerful quality ingredients in one formula
- Vitamin C, ascorbic acid: Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal functioning of bones and cartilage. It thus contributes to the maintenance of strong bones and properly functioning cartilage.
- Vitamin D3, cholecalciferol: Vitamin D is necessary for building strong bones in children, it increases the absorption of calcium into the bones of adults, and it supports the absorption of calcium and phosphorus into bone.
- Vitamin K2, menaquinone, VitaMK7®: Vitamin K contributes to the absorption of minerals, including calcium, into bone tissue.
- Calcium, from MCH-Cal™: calcium is necessary for the maintenance of normal bones and the calcium balance; calcium also has a beneficial effect on muscles including the heart muscle.
- Phosphorus, from MCH-Cal™: Phosphorus benefits the skeleton and teeth.
- Magnesium, from dimagnesium malate: magnesium bound to malate, or malic acid; magnesium supports bones and muscles, important for the formation of ATP.
- Zinc, from zinc monomethionine: zinc, here linked to the easily absorbable amino acid methionine, plays a role in bone production. It also has a very wide range of other functions: it contributes to cell division, to skin and hair health, to hormones, the immune system, metabolism, DNA synthesis and normal cognitive functioning.
- Copper, from copper gluconate: copper gluconate is highly absorbable; copper contributes to normal connective tissues and cartilage. Copper is also beneficial for energy, hair, skin and immune system.
- Manganese, from manganese citrate: Manganese contributes to bone production, cartilage and connective tissue, as well as normal energy metabolism.
- Potassium, from potassium citrate: potassium is important for normal muscle functions, normal blood pressure and normal functioning of the nervous system.
- MCH-Cal™, Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Calcium and type I collagen: This proprietary form of calcium contains collagen and other proteins from the 'bone matrix'.
- Boron (boron, borax) from boron citrate: boron has a structure-strengthening effect
Over 200 bones in the body
The human skeleton is made up of approximately 206 bones. Bones provide structure to the body and protect organs and other bodily structures. Bones, together with muscles, also allow us to move. Each bone plays an important role in the proper but complex functioning of human mechanics. For example, if a bone is broken, the bones around it cannot perform their task properly.
Different bone material
The body holds two types of bone material. We have cortical bone; this bone is hard and dense in structure. In addition, we have soft and spongy bone material, trabecular bone. This bone material is often found in large bones and in the pelvis, ribs and skull. While trabecular bone material is less dense than cortical bone, it is still quite hard and protective.
About Doctor's Best
Doctor's Best is a company producing nutritional supplements based on the latest insights from scientific research into wholesome nutrition. It was founded in 1990 by a physician to further his interest in good nutrition. The Doctor's Best product range now includes over 200 high-quality products. Strictly branded raw materials are used and supplements are thoroughly tested throughout the production process, from raw material to end product. The manufacturing process is fully based on Guidelines for Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP). Ingredients for Doctor's Best products hail from all over the world. To this end, we collaborate with food scientists and all raw materials have been carefully developed and researched. This has resulted in qualitatively superior end products.
Standardized brand products
In its products Doctor's Best almost exclusively uses proprietary and standardized brand materials of official trademarks that have been extensively researched. The authenticity of these ingredients is guaranteed in all products. Doctor's Best never uses alternatives. This results in a qualitatively superior line of supplements with very high bioavailability.
Take 3 capsules twice a day with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Drink 6-8 cups of water throughout the day to prevent constipation. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
125 mg Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 156% *, 23 µg (900 IU) Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 460% *, 40 µg Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone, VitaMK7®) 53% *, 300 mg Calcium (from MCH-Cal™), 123 mg phosphorus 18% *, 150 mg magnesium (from dimagnesium malate) 40% *, 6 mg zinc (from zinc monomethionine) 60% *, 0.6 mg copper (copper gluconate) 60% *, 1 mg manganese ( from manganese citrate) 50% *, 49 mg of potassium (from potassium citrate) 2% *, 1363 mg of microcrystalline hydroxyapatite calcium (MCH-Cal™) (from bovine bone ext.) provides: 273 mg of type 1 collagen, 2 mg of boron (from boron citrate) .
Rice flour, gelatin (capsule), magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Other customers also viewed:
- Calcium - 60 tabletsEUR 24.50
- Natural Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium FormulationAs low as EUR 29.95
- Bone Health - for Healthy BonesAs low as EUR 39.95