Vitamin C is a great and versatile vitamin to make the body function optimally. Vitamin C is found in many foods, but it is not made or stored in the body because it is a water soluble vitamin. Interesting fact is that humans and some other ape species are the only living creatures that cannot convert glucose (blood sugar) into ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
- Histamine Block - 90 capsulesEUR 93.95In stock
- EUR 29.95In stock
- EUR 24.95In stock
- Liposomal Vitamine CEUR 46.95Out of stock
- Ultra C-400 mg - 60 TabletsEUR 34.95Out of stock
- Liposomal Vitamin C (capsules)EUR 58.95Out of stock
- Acute Defense - Immune supportEUR 19.50Out of stock
- Daily C-Protect Nutrient Booster Powder - 2.25 oz. Natural Vitamin C Powder FormulaEUR 21.95Out of stock
- Vitamin C gummiesEUR 21.95Out of stock
- Complex C - Natural Vitamin COut of stock
- Dr. Niedermaier - Regulatpro® BioEUR 38.95Out of stock
- EUR 46.95Out of stock
- Customer rate us with a 9.3
- Order before 10 p.m., same day shipping
- Personal advice through chat or telephone
The human body and vitamin c
Despite the body's own unable to produce vitamin C, hundreds of biological systems rely on it. Vitamin C is considered an essential antioxidant because it protects the structure and integrity of cells when exposed to free radicals, among other things. Vitamin C is also described as the vitamin that holds the body together because of its important role in collagen production.
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is a compound that is comparable to glucose and comes mainly from fruits and vegetables. In the better dietary supplements, vitamin C is obtained as ascorbic acid from natural sources, cheaper forms can also be extracted synthetically as from GMO corn.
Liposomal vitamin C
Liposomes are a kind of hollow balloons. The advantage of liposomes is that they make dietary supplements more effective as carriers of active substances. This allows vitamin C to enter the cell directly.