Vitamin C is a great and versatile vitamin to make the body function optimally. Vitamin C is found in many foods, but it is not made or stored in the body because it is a water soluble vitamin. Interesting fact is that humans and some other ape species are the only living creatures that cannot convert glucose (blood sugar) into ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
- Histamine Block - capsulesSpecial Price EUR 79.86 Regular Price EUR 93.95In stock
- Special Price EUR 47.16 Regular Price EUR 58.95In stock
- Complex C - Vitamin CAs low as EUR 17.06In stock
- Special Price EUR 39.91 Regular Price EUR 46.95In stock
- Special Price EUR 16.76 Regular Price EUR 20.95In stock
- Vitamin C Defense - Citrus GummiesSpecial Price EUR 19.76 Regular Price EUR 21.95In stock
- Liposomal Vitamine CEUR 46.95In stock
- Daily C- Protect - Vitamin C PowderSpecial Price EUR 19.76 Regular Price EUR 21.95In stock
- Special Price EUR 21.21 Regular Price EUR 24.95In stock
- EUR 42.95In stock
- EUR 24.95In stock
- Gefermenteerde Activated C ComplexSpecial Price EUR 36.18 Regular Price EUR 42.56In stock
- Customer rate us with a 9.3
- Order before 10 p.m., same day shipping
- Personal advice through chat or telephone
- Vitamin C - Ultra C- 400Special Price EUR 31.46 Regular Price EUR 34.95Out of stock
- Immune DefenseSpecial Price EUR 17.55 Regular Price EUR 19.50Out of stock
- Vitamin C - Quali®-CSpecial Price EUR 26.31 Regular Price EUR 30.95Out of stock
- Dr. Niedermaier - Regulatpro® BioEUR 38.95Out of stock
The human body and vitamin c
Despite the body's own unable to produce vitamin C, hundreds of biological systems rely on it. Vitamin C is considered an essential antioxidant because it protects the structure and integrity of cells when exposed to free radicals, among other things. Vitamin C is also described as the vitamin that holds the body together because of its important role in collagen production.
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is a compound that is comparable to glucose and comes mainly from fruits and vegetables. In the better dietary supplements, vitamin C is obtained as ascorbic acid from natural sources, cheaper forms can also be extracted synthetically as from GMO corn.
Liposomal vitamin C
Liposomes are a kind of hollow balloons. The advantage of liposomes is that they make dietary supplements more effective as carriers of active substances. This allows vitamin C to enter the cell directly.