Magnesium L-threonate - Magtein™
- With Magtein™
- Developed at MIT & patented
- Brain-specific magnesium
- 50 mg per capsule
- 90 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Magnesium L-threonate - BRAIN MAGNESIUM - MAGTEIN™
Doctor's Best Brain Magnesium contains magnesium L-threonate (Magtein™), a unique variety of brain-specific magnesium. Magtein™ was discovered by a group of scientists from the renowned MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) including a Nobel laureate.
"Magtein™ is a breakthrough super-mineral supporting cognitive and brain functioning."
Magnesium L-threonate is well absorbed by the brain and it is the only form of magnesium with a brain-specific efficacy. Magtein™ is a patented ingredient (patent pending) and GRAS certified (i.e. it is Generally Recognized As Safe).
Magnesium is an essential mineral perused in all tissues and organs, especially the brain. In 1968 it was estimated that magnesium played crucial role in about 300 biochemical reactions. Today this number is estimated at 700-800.
Brain Magnesium: Benefits
- Magnesium contributes to the reduction of fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to a proper electrolyte balance
- Magnesium promotes energy metabolism
- Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the muscles
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to brain functions involved in learning
- Magnesium helps maintain strong bones
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
Take 1 capsule twice daily with a meal. Higher intakes may be beneficial, as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
75 mg magnesium (from 2084 mg Magtein™ magnesium-L-threonate) (19% RDA*). * Recommended Daily Allowance.
Modified cellulose (vegetable capsule), ascorbyl palmitate.