Magnesium L-threonate - Magtein®
- Contains Magtein®
- Patented Magnesium L-Threonate
- Nerves, brains, moods and energy
- 695 mg of Magtein® per capsule (50 mg of elemental magnesium)
- 90 vegetable capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Magnesium L-Threonate - Brain Magnesium - Magtein® by Doctor's Best
Doctor's Best Brain Magnesium formula is a unique form of a magnesium salt of L-threonic acid. Magnesium L-Threonate (Magtein®) is a nootropic aptly called Brain Magnesium. It contributes to brain functions involved in learning ability.
Patented formula Magtein®
Magtein®, or Magnesium L-Threonate, is a revolutionary product resulting from 10 years of careful research into what drives cognitive functions, by scientists at the renowned Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), including a Nobel Prize laureate. Magnesium L-Threonate is well absorbed by the brain and it is therefore a unique form of magnesium with a brain-specific effect. Magtein® is patented magnesium and GRAS certified. GRAS stands for Generally Recognized As Safe; certification is awarded by the United States Food & Drug Administration (FDA).
- Unique nootropic magnesium
- Magnesium contributes to the reduction of fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to a good electrolyte balance
- Magnesium promotes energy metabolism
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle functions
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to brain functions involved in learning ability
- Magnesium helps maintain strong bones
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Magnesium benefits the cell division process
- Does not contain gluten or soy; GMO-free
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Essential mineral for over 300 biochemical processes
The European Food Safety Organization (EFSA) recognizes the wide-ranging importance of magnesium for our health. Magnesium has a positive effect on the nervous system, benefitting memory, concentration as well as learning performance. It plays a role in maintaining strong and supple muscles and strong bones. The mineral is also important for the heart and blood vessels, for cell division, and for the production of ATP (energy). For example, magnesium can be used to fight fatigue, to boost energy and to tackle sleep problems. Magnesium plays a crucial role in over 300 bodily biochemical reactions. Magnesium is an essential mineral for all tissues and organs, including the brain.
Magnesium is the fourth mineral in the body by quantity, after calcium, potassium and sodium. 60% of the amount of magnesium is in bone tissue and teeth; 20% in muscles; 20% in other soft tissues and liver; and less than 1% in the blood. 99% of all magnesium resides within cells (intracellular) or in bone tissue; the remaining 1% sits in the extracellular space. So almost every cell in the body uses magnesium. Magnesium is a prerequisite for numerous biochemical processes throughout the body. Like the crucial process of generating ATP (energy) in the mitochondria of every cell.
About Doctor's Best
Doctor's Best is a company producing nutritional supplements based on the latest insights from scientific research into wholesome nutrition. It was founded in 1990 by a physician to further his interest in good nutrition. The Doctor's Best product range now includes over 200 high-quality products. Strictly branded raw materials are used and supplements are thoroughly tested throughout the production process, from raw material to end product. The manufacturing process is fully based on Guidelines for Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP). Ingredients for Doctor's Best products hail from all over the world. To this end, we collaborate with food scientists and all raw materials have been carefully developed and researched. This has resulted in qualitatively superior end products.
Standardized brand products
In its products Doctor's Best almost exclusively uses proprietary and standardized brand materials of official trademarks that have been extensively researched. The authenticity of these ingredients is guaranteed in all products. Doctor's Best never uses alternatives. This results in a qualitatively superior line of supplements with very high bioavailability.
Take 1 capsule in the morning and 2 capsules two hours before bed, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Warning: Consult your physician if you are taking prescription drugs with Magtein®.
150 mg magnesium (from 2085 mg Magtein® magnesium L-threonate) 40% *.
Modified cellulose (vegetable capsule), rice flour, magnesium stearate (vegetable source).