Best D-Phenylalanine 500mg 60VC
- Pure D-phenylalanine
- Endorphin precursor
- Natural amino acid
- 500 mg per capsule
- 60 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
D-Phenylalanine is a non-protein amino acid related to the essential amino acid L-phenylalanine. D- and L-Phenylalanine are structural analogues but have a different effect. D-phenylalanine is converted to phenylethylamine and has an effect on the enzyme that degrades endorphins.
Phenylalanine is one of the twenty naturally occurring amino acids. Phenylalanine is an essential amino acid required for various biochemical processes in the body. Phenylalanine is needed for the production of the neurotransmitters dopamine, adrenaline and noradrenaline in the brain.
Important sources of phenylalanine are cheese, almond, peanuts, sesame seeds, soybeans and proteins in general.
- 'Non-Protein' amino acid
- Is converted to phenylethylamine
- Effect on the enzyme that degrades endorphins
- Naturally occurring amino acid
- Essential amino acid for biological processes in the body