- Features "hesperidin methyl chalcone"
- Natural and easily digestible
- Synergistic with Vitamin C
- 500 mg per capsule
- 60 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Hesperidin - Flavonoid
Hesperidin is a natural flavonoid found in citrus fruits. This vegetable substance has a beneficial effect on heart and blood vessels and works synergistically with vitamin C. Hesperidin methyl chalcone is a specific water solubleform. This property boosts bioavailability and thus bio-effectivity.
Take 1 capsule once a day, with food or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Caution: Consult your physician if you are pregnant, nursing or taking blood thinners before using herperidin. Avoid herperidin 2 weeks before and after surgery.
500 mg Hesperidin Methyl Chalcon.
Modified cellulose (vegetable capsule), cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source).