Magnesium chelated - High Absorption Magnesium - Albion®
- Contains Albion® magnesium
- Magnesium Glycinate Lysinate Chelate
- Energy, heart, nerves & muscles
- 100 mg per tablet
- 120 tablets
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Magnesium Chelate by Doctor's Best
Magnesium Chelate is a unique, highly absorbable form of magnesium. It is an organic compound of elemental magnesium chelated with the amino acids L-lysine and glycine. The European Food Safety Organization (EFSA) recognizes the wide-ranging importance of magnesium for our health. Magnesium has a positive effect on the nervous system, benefits memory, concentration as well as learning performance. It plays a role in maintaining strong and supple muscles and strong bones. The mineral is also important for the heart and vessels, for cell division and the production of ATP (energy). For example, magnesium can be used to tackle fatigue, boost energy and help address sleeping problems.
- Magnesium contributes to the reduction of fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to a proper electrolyte balance
- Magnesium promotes energy metabolism
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle functions
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to brain functions related to learning ability
- Magnesium helps maintain strong bones
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Magnesium benefits the cell division process
- Does not contain gluten or soy; GMO-free
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Organic or inorganic magnesium
Magnesium is marketed in various forms, both inorganic and organic. For magnesium to have a substantive effect, it is essential that the correct form of magnesium is taken. An inorganic form, such as magnesium oxide, has to be dissolved first and is not properly absorbed. Organic forms of magnesium - magnesium bound to an organic substance - are well absorbed.
Magnesium Chelate is a highly absorbable organic form
Magnesium chelate is a form of magnesium in which the magnesium ions are bound to the amino acids glycine and L-lysine. In this dipeptide chelate form, the amino acids form a kind of ring around the magnesium ions, so that they are not broken down in the stomach. They are transported through the wall of the digestive tract and enter the bloodstream directly. Magnesium glycinate is considered to be one of the most absorbable forms of magnesium. Glycine is the body’s smallest amino acid and is an efficient means of transport for minerals, including magnesium.
Magnesium is the fourth mineral in the body by quantity, after calcium, potassium and sodium. 60% of the amount of magnesium resides in bone tissue and teeth; 20% in muscles; 20% in other soft tissues and liver; and less than 1% in the blood. 99% of all magnesium resides within cells (intracellular) or in bone tissue; the remaining 1% sits in the extracellular space. So almost every cell in the body utilizes magnesium. Magnesium is responsible for over 300 bodily biochemical processes. This includes the crucial process of generating ATP (energy) in the mitochondria of every cell.
About Doctor's Best
Doctor's Best was founded in 1990 by a physician interested in wholesome nutrition answering to scientific perspectives. The company has produced already over 200 state-of-the-art nutritional supplements. All products contain branded raw materials and are thoroughly tested at every step of the production process, from raw material to finished product. during the manufacture of products the company comprehensively applies Guidelines for Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP). Doctor's Best collaborates with nutrition scientists around the world to find superior ingredients that have been well researched. This leads to high-quality end products reflecting the latest scientific insights.
Standardized brand products
In its products Doctor's Best almost exclusively uses proprietary and standardized brand materials of official trademarks that have been extensively researched. The authenticity of these ingredients is guaranteed in all products. Doctor's Best never uses alternatives. This results in a qualitatively superior line of supplements with exceptionally high bioavailability.
Take 2 tablets twice daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
200 mg magnesium (from 2000 mg magnesium lysinate glycinate chelate) 53% *.
Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), stearic acid, coating (hypromellose, hydroxypropyl cellulose).
Other customers also viewed:
- N Acetylcysteine - PharmazellEUR 20.95
- Magnesium Complex - MagTech™EUR 34.95
- OysterMax® - Oyster ExtractEUR 40.50
- MitoQ LiverEUR 70.95
- Wake Up Maggie™ Magnesium ComplexEUR 51.95
- Liver - Wild reindeerEUR 40.50
- EUR 49.95
- LifeShield™ Liver Force™EUR 41.75
- EUR 69.95