Magnesium chelated - High Absorption Magnesium - Albion®
- Contains Albion® magnesium
- Magnesium Glycinate / Lysinate Chelate
- Gentle on stomach and intestines
- 100 mg per tablet
- 120 tablets
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Magnesium Glycinate - Chelate
Magnesium is an essential mineral that is used by almost every cell. In the body, magnesium provides more than 300 chemical processes. The activation of the ATPase enzymes is a crucial role in energy production. The ATPase enzymes are absolutely necessary to generate ATP (energy). ATP is the universal form of energy used by the body.
Magnesium glycinate (chelate) is a form of magnesium in which the magnesium ions are bound to the amino acid glycine. This compound increases the absorption of magnesium in the body. Magnesium glycinate is considered to be one of the best absorbable forms.
Magnesium glycinate is easily digested and usually does not cause any stomach upset or intestinal upset (as other forms of magnesium can). Magnesium oxide tends to make the bowel movement firmer while magnesium citrate, sulphate, and chloride make bowel movements softer.
Magnesium Glycinate - Chelate: Benefits
- Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to a good electrolyte balance
- Magnesium promotes energy metabolism
- Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of muscles
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to brain functions involved in learning
- Magnesium supports the maintenance of strong bones
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Magnesium is good for the cell division process