Vitamin B Complex - Quatrefolic®
- We no longer have this product.
- Fermented Coenzyme B Complex is a good alternative.
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Vitamin B Complex with Quatrefolic by Doctor's Best
Fully Active B Complex with Quatrefolic is a balanced vitamin B complex with only the best and active B vitamins that are well absorbed. B vitamins work well in unison and have a synergistic effect where offered in one formula. B vitamins have various health claims. This product contributes, among other areas, to extra energy in the case of fatigue, benefits the immune system and also ensures the proper functioning of the nervous system.
- Complete formula with active B vitamins for optimal absorption
- Optimal synergy, hence powerful effect
- A real energy formula, including support for fatigue, memory, mood, learning performance and the immune system
- Does not contain gluten or soy; GMO-free
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
9 active vitamins in one formula
Doctor's Best B complex contains:
- Vitamin C, ascorbic acid: Vitamin C activates the body’s natural energy and promotes energy metabolism. It also supports the immune and nervous systems.
- Vitamin B1, thiamine HCL: Vitamin B1 contributes to a well-functioning energy metabolism and benefits the heart, nervous system, mind and mood.
- Vitamin B2, riboflavin and riboflavin-5-phosphate: Vitamin B2 supports energy levels and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. In addition, it contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells, it benefits eyesight, skin and mucous membranes, it contributes to normal iron metabolism, it protects cells against oxidative damage and it has a positive influence on the functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B3, niacin and niacinamide: Vitamin B3 contributes to normal energy production and helps reducing fatigue. It also benefits the skin and mucous membranes, the nervous system, normal psychological functioning and learning abilities.
- Vitamin B5, pantothenic acid from d-calcium pantothenate: Vitamin B5 promotes energy metabolism and helps reducing fatigue. It also benefits psychological wellbeing. Vitamin B5 also contributes to the normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
- Vitamin B6, pyridoxine HCL and pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P5P): Vitamin B6 contributes to a good energy metabolism. In addition, it contributes to the formation of red blood cells, normal cysteine synthesis, normal homocysteine metabolism, regulation of hormonal activity, normal functioning of the immune system, normal metabolism of proteins and glycogen, normal psychological functions, it provides extra energy in case of fatigue and benefits the nervous system.
- Biotin, Vitamin B8: Biotin activates the body’s natural energy. In addition, it benefits skin, hair and mucous membranes. It contributes to normal protein, carbohydrate and fat metabolism. It benefits a clear mind, mental resilience and mood. Finally, biotin has a positive effect on the functioning of the nervous system.
- Folate, Vitamin B11, Quatrefolic, 6(S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate: Folate contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and boosts resilience when facing stress. In addition, it contributes to the formation of the placenta and growth of the unborn child during pregnancy, a normal amino acid synthesis, the production of red and white blood cells, the process of cell renewal and the production of tissues, finally to a normal homocysteine metabolism. Finally, folate supports the immune system.
- Vitamin B12, methylcobalamin: Vitamin B12 also contributes to a normal energy-yielding metabolism and helps with fatigue. In addition, it is beneficial for red blood cells, for cell division, for a normal homocysteine metabolism, for mental balance and the nervous system overall. B12 also supports the immune system.
Quality vitamins, active forms with good absorption
For its products Doctor's Best almost exclusively uses the best absorbable substances and vitamins. It is important to know that there are various forms of multiple vitamins. Inexpensive raw materials are often biologically inactive, and have yet to be converted in the body. For example, B12 methylcobalamin (in this product) works very differently from the cyanocobalamin variant. Quatrefolic makes a lot of difference in the body with folic acid. With Doctor's Best products you choose superior quality ingredients. They are guaranteed to be an excellent choice.
About Doctor's Best
The Doctor's Best product range now contains over 200 nutritional supplements. Doctor's Best produces dietary supplements based on scientific research into wholesome nutrition. It was founded in 1990 by a physician interested in nutrition. Doctor's Best works with food scientists and chooses carefully researched ingredients grown around the world. The high-quality end products are developed according to the latest scientific insights. Only branded raw materials are used and supplements are thoroughly tested during every step of the production process, from raw material to end product. The manufacturing process fully adheres to the Guidelines for Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP). This results in state-of-the-art nutritional supplements.
Standardized brand products
In its products Doctor's Best almost exclusively uses proprietary and standardized brand materials of official trademarks that have been extensively researched. The authenticity of these ingredients is guaranteed in all products. Doctor's Best never uses alternatives. This results in a qualitatively superior line of supplements with very high bioavailability.
Take 1 capsule daily with food or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
40 mg vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 50% *, 60 mg vitamin B1 (from thiamine hydrochloride) 5455% *, 75 mg vitamin B2 (from riboflavin and riboflavin-5-phosphate) 5357% *, 50 mg vitamin B3 (as niacin and niacinamide) 313% *, 50 mg vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride and pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 3571% *, 400 mcg of folic acid (from Quatrefolic® (6S) -5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt 200% *, 1000 mcg of vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 40,000% *, 600 mcg biotin 1200% *, 100 mg pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) 1667% *.
Modified cellulose (vegetable capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide.