- Better absorbed through unique fermentation process
- Rich in iron, vitamin C and antioxidants
- Excellent amino acid profile
- Stimulates the immune system
- 450 tablets
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Dr. Mercola's fermented chlorella
Chlorella is a freshwater algae and belongs to the family of green algae. It has a positive effect on health, occurs in lakes and rivers in Southeast Asia and requires water, heat and, above all, plenty of sunlight. Due to the enormous population growth on earth and the associated nutritional problems, much research has been done on these microalgae. International space travel is also interested in this plant.
Special formula: Soothing effects on health
Chlorella is a single-celled freshwater algae and is often referred to as a perfect food because of the multitude of potential health benefits, as it is so rich in protein, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. This formula is special because Chlorella is fermented by a unique process. This facilitates the absorption of nutrients. Humans are not or hardly able to digest the cell walls of Chlorella vulgaris.
Another benefit of Dr. Mercola's fermented Chlorella is the breeding form. This indoor cultivation in specially designed tanks ensures a high quality, controlled yield that has not been exposed to any pollution.
Benefits of fermented Chlorella by Dr. Mercola:
- Chlorella contains about 50 percent protein. In addition, the amino acid profile is very favorable: All essential amino acids are present.
- Can be better absorbed by unique fermentation process.
- Rich in iron and vitamin C as well as numerous antioxidants.
- Ensures that blood pressure remains normal.
- Supports the cleansing effect of the liver.
- Purifies the blood.
- Stimulates the immune system.
About Dr. Mercola
Dr. Mercola is a passionate advocate of natural medicine, an advocate of the general wellbeing of humans and animals. A progressive thinker committed to progress, using this advancement along with the achievements of current conventional medicine.
In 1997 he founded the website Mercola.com, which remains one of the most visited natural health websites. As the author of three New York Times best sellers, Dr. Mercola was in various prestigious television programs as a guest. He deals with health issues that generally remain underexposed in current affairs, such as: usage of amalgam in dentistry, fluorination of drinking water, vaccination and electromagnetic radiation, which we are exposed to daily.
Is it suitable for vegetarians?
Not all dietary supplements from Dr. Mercola are suitable for vegetarians. The capsules often contain gelatin. As a vegetarian, you can use the droplets, bars and whey without any problems. If you are looking for supplements specifically for vegetarians or vegans, you can go to our website in a separate category. Also pay attention to the product description.
Take 5 tablets per serving. This product can be taken one or three times daily.
|Amount per serving||% DV|
|Fermented chlorella (Chlorella vulgaris) green algae||1 g|
** % Daily value not established.