Liposomal Vitamin C (capsules)
- Liposomal formula
- For normal functioning of the immune system
- Increases iron absorption
- Contributes to reduction of fatigue
- 180 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Dr. Mercola liposomal vitamin C
Vitamin C or ascorbic acid is and remains a classic among vitamins. Everyone knows that today. It is water-soluble and already in the 16th century sailors knew that citrus fruits and fresh vegetables could prevent scurvy. It was not until much later that it became known that this disease was directly related to vitamin C deficiency. The liposomal vitamin C of Dr. Mercola is due to its excellent absorbability, its pure origin and its high dosage one of the best preparations of its kind.
Vitamin C has an important antioxidant function in the body and is necessary for the formation of connective tissue, the absorption of iron and the maintenance of the body's defenses. However, to do its job, it must first reach the bloodstream. Achieving good and stable blood levels that may be required for specific situations can be challenging. The traditionally used powders, tablets or capsules have their limitations, especially in terms of absorption capacity.
Bioavailability is dramatically increased by the use of liposomes. Liposomes are microscopic, natural fat globules containing the active ingredient. Simply put, they consist of a double layer of phospholipids with a water-filled interior. They are currently in the spotlight as a targeted and effective transport mechanism for bioactive substances.
Benefits of Liposomal Vitamin C:
- Contributes to the maintenance of the normal functioning of the immune system during and after - heavy physical exertion;
- Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal functioning of: blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth;
- Helps and contributes to the functioning of the nervous system;
- Contributes to a normal mental function;
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness;
- Increases iron absorption;
- Particularly easy to absorb thanks to the liposomal formula;
About Dr. Mercola
Dr. Mercola is a passionate advocate of natural medicine, an advocate of the general wellbeing of humans and animals. A progressive thinker committed to progress, using this advancement along with the achievements of current conventional medicine.
In 1997 he founded the website Mercola.com, which remains one of the most visited natural health websites. As the author of three New York Times best sellers, Dr. Mercola is in various prestigious television programs as a guest. He deals with health issues that generally remain underexposed in current affairs, such as: use of amalgam in dentistry, fluorination of drinking water, vaccination and electromagnetic radiation, which we are exposed to daily.
Is this nutritional supplement suitable for vegetarians?
Not all dietary supplements from Dr. Mercola are suitable for vegetarians. The capsules often contain gelatin. As a vegetarian, you can use the droplets, bars and whey without any problems. If you are looking for supplements specifically for vegetarians or vegans, you can go to our website in a separate category. Also pay attention to the product description.
Take 2 capsules daily with water.
|Amount per serving||% DV|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid )||1000 mg||1111%|
% = Recommended daily dose.
Sunflower lecithin, medium chain triglycerides, capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), beeswax, paprika extract.