Vitamin C - Quali®-C
- Buy 2 for EUR 18.00 each and save 14%
- Patented Quali®-C from Scotland
- More than 99% pure ascorbic acid
- Category: Immune System, Blood Vessels & Energy
- 500 mg of vitamin C per capsule
- 90 vegetable capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Vitamin C - Quali®-C by Ergomax
Vitamin C Quali®-C contains 500 mg with over 99% pure ascorbic acid. Unlike most animals, the human body is no longer able to produce vitamin C itself. So we have to get it from either food or supplementation. Adequate intake is very important because numerous vital biochemical processes throughout our body depend on vitamin C. Vitamin C therefore has many health claims. A very important and well-known claim is the positive influence of vitamin C on bodily resilience and the immune system. This applies specifically to heavy physical exertion and training, and cold seasons and climates.
Quali-C® ascorbic acid
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin. For this product Ergomax uses only vitamin C from the brand Quali-C®. Unlike most other C vitamins, this particular brand is not manufactured in China but in Europe, by the company DSM. DSM is a leading supplier of vitamins and guarantees quality, reliability, traceability and sustainability. Quali-C® comes from the green hills of Scotland. It is a superior form of pure vitamin C, of very high quality and reliability. Vitamin C has an action radius of almost the entire body and affects all body systems.
- Vitamin C promotes resilience and immune system functions
- Vitamin C is important for the blood vessels and flexible veins
- Vitamin C is of importance for strong bones and cartilage
- Vitamin C promotes energy metabolism
- Vitamin C helps strengthen the skin from the inside
- Vitamin C enhances the absorption of iron into the blood
- Vitamin C contributes to healthy gums and strong teeth
- Vitamin C helps protect cells from oxidative damage
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological functioning
- Vitamin C benefits mood and mental strength
- Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant vitamin E
- Vitamin C contributes to the proper functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C is beneficial in times of fatigue
- Of natural origin; no artificial additives
- Free from gluten and soy; GMO-free
Vitamin C is an important antioxidant
Vitamin C is an important antioxidant in the body's 'antioxidant network'. This is a matrix of several synergistic and inextricably linked antioxidants. In addition to vitamin C, for example, glutathione and vitamin E are part of this network. Vitamin C improves the body's overall antioxidant potential and contributes to the maintenance of healthy cells and tissues.
Vitamin C during the winter months
Vitamin C is mainly obtained through the consumption of fruits, vegetables, supplements, and vitamin-fortified foods and drinks. The vitamin C content in food decreases through long-term storage and during food preparation. In wintertime, fewer local fruits and vegetables are available. In view of the many health claims, vitamin C is a very important vitamin during the winter months.
Ergomax is a specialist in the field of nutraceuticals with a product range containing many unique niche products. We offer new and effective nutritional supplements in tandem with reliable advice. Much care goes into research into substances and products ensuring they have proven effects. Quality is paramount. All our products have been carefully selected, assessed and tested. This also applies to our own product line. Products are natural wherever possible and processed as little as possible. Mother Nature always knows better, we say. Striving for optimal vitality should be within anyone’s reach.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
500 mg vitamin C (as Quali®-C ascorbic acid) 625% *.
Rice concentrate (lubricant), cellulose (capsule).