Fermentened Cod Liver Oil / Coconut Oil - Naturel
- Buy 4 for EUR 47.95 each and save 6%
- Unique combination of Organic Coconut Oil, Fermented Cod Liver Oil and X-Factor Butter oil
- 780 grams
- Raw Food
- Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
- Full spectrum of vitamins A, D, E and K
- Contains EPA / DHA and CLA
- Fermented and raw liver / butter oil
- Unique composition
- Available in 2 flavors (Natural and Cinnamon)
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Royal Blue Ice coconut oil, butter oil and two types of cod-liver oil combined
This Green Pasture product combines the best of four worlds. The included coconut oil, cod liver oil, skate liver oil and butter oil reinforce each other's properties, providing a synergistic whole. This product consists of 65 percent coconut oil.
Coconut oil and butter oil
The coconut oil used is organic and cold-pressed. The oil contains high-grade nutrients given that fresh coconuts are packaged in small portions in order to be processed directly afterwards. This delicate production process gives the oil a creamy texture and a mild flavor. The butter oil is extracted without use of high temperatures. This unique extraction process ensures that the butter oil has an exceptionally high nutritional value.
Cod Liver oil
Green Pasture extracts its cod liver oil from fish livers fermented for six months. This follows a centuries-old preparation method during which no synthetic additives are used at any point. The featured vitamins A, D, E and K all strictly derive from their natural occurrence in the product’s source materials. As a consequence, the precise amount of vitamins may vary. The product consists of natural ingredients such that vitamin content slightly varies depending on production season as well as per production batch. Vitamin concentrations indicated on the label are therefore a best estimate.
Blue Ice Royal coconut oil, butter oil and cod-liver oil: Benefits
- This product combines the best of four worlds.
- Enjoy the natural oil easily using a spoon.
- Royal Blue Ice products contain several important fatty acids.
- All ingredients are handled carefully following strictly traditional procedures.
Green Pasture is a family business specializing in cod liver oil. The company specializes in traditional, pre-industrial-revolution production methods. The results are pure products composed of strictly natural nutrients. Cod liver oil is fermented from fish livers, a laborious process that might take half a year to complete. Green Pasture is the only company observing this traditional method.
Take 1/2 tbsp. (7 g), or as directed by a healthcare professional or nutritionist.
Blue Breeze organic virgin coconut oil, Blue Ice fermented cod liver oil, X-Factor Gold High vitamin butter oil, Blue Ice fermented skate liver, natural cassia oil. Nutritional Value Per Serving; - Calories: 60, Calories from Fat: 60 - Total Fat 7 g (11% DV*) - Saturated Fat 6 g (30% DV*) - Trans Fat 0 g (0% DV*) - Cholesterol 5mg (2% DV*) - Sodium 0 g (0% DV*) - Total Carbohydrate 0 (0% DV*) - Protein 0 g (0% DV*) Non-signficant source of trans fat, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamins A and C, calcium and iron. * % Daily Value (DV) are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.