Chelohart - Heart Extract
- Chelohart ® - Heart Extract
- Safe, unique and patented
- Natural gland extracts
- No side effects
- More than 15 million users
- Former secret from Russia
- 20 or 60 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Chelohart heart extract
Every cell in our body naturally contains peptides. The latter are substances consisting of two or more amino acid components. They are appropriately known as “biochemical messengers”. Their function is communication within the body. An effective package delivery service, they transport biological information between tissues. They use our bloodstream to reach their target destination, where they bind to specific cell membrane receptors and interact with DNA, thus tapping into biological reserves.
Not a protein product
Peptides are often confused with proteins, but they are substantially different compounds. Due to their low molecular weight peptides reach the bloodstream via the stomach; proteins do not. Following unproblematic and fast absorption, peptides play an important role in many processes. Moreover, they do this without interfering with normal bodily functions. Peptides have a subtle regulatory function but do not have the risk of unduly suppressing or overstimulating vital functions.
Guidelines for general use
Millions of people have used Garmonia’s products. They reported no side effects; hence, there are no contraindications. For general use, that is, without specific indications, we recommend taking 2 capsules per day for a cycle period of 10 days. Consider repeating this cycle every six months. Because the product’s effects may vary somewhat between individuals, it is possible to enhance the dose at your discretion. For an intensive cycle Garmonia recommends three packages taken over a consecutive period of thirty days (always 2 capsules once a day). Peptide Bioregulator products may be combined without restrictions.
Chelohart heart extract: Benefits
- The biological properties of peptides were discovered in the eighties by prominent Russian professor Vladimir Khavison, but was kept classified for more than twenty years.
- Professor Khavison is president of the European Academy of Gerontology and Geriatrics (IAGG), as well as an advisor to various Ministries of Health and an honorary member of several universities.
- Chelohart heart extract has no known side effects.
- Both raw materials and finished products are rigorously tested for microbiology, heavy metals and other toxic elements.
- Garmonia is certified by the Russian government and registered as a reliable manufacturer.
- Peptides in Chelohart heart extract take care of the transmission of biological information.