Endoluten - Pineal Gland Extract
- Endoluten ® - Pineal Gland Extract
- Safe, unique and patented
- Natural gland extracts
- No side effects
- More than 15 million users
- Former secret from Russia
- 20 or 60 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Endoluten pineal gland extract
Endoluten is made from animal pineal glands and contains a standardized amount of peptides. These natural components are physiologically active and are composed of amino acids. Peptides are also known as "messenger molecules". This is apt given their information-carrying function. These cell-specific molecules have a regulatory role in our body. They transmit biological information by binding to specific receptors in cell membranes.
Russian researcher Vladimir Khavison was the first to discover a link between peptides and DNA. He disclosed that each glandular organ has a built-in biological reserve of 42 percent irrespective of tissue type. He made this discovery already in the 1980s, during research at the Soviet Union Medical Military Academy. However, these results were kept from the general public for more than twenty years. Today, Khavison is a guest of honor at major conferences and congresses. He is president of the European Academy of Gerontology and Geriatrics (IAGG), an advisor to various Ministries of Health and honorary associate of several universities.
The general recommended dose for Endoluten pineal gland extract is 2 capsules per day for a period 10 days. This equals the contents of one package. If desired, this treatment may be repeated every 6 months. In case of specific indications, the dose may be raised to 3 packs, or cycles, taken consecutively (30 days). More frequent cycles are also possible; in this case take one package once every 2 or 3 months. Various products of the Peptide Bioregulator product line may be combined and taken simultaneously without problem.
Endoluten pineal gland extract: Benefits
- Endoluten pineal gland extract regulates specific body processes.
- The organs and glands used originate from animals raised in conditions friendly to both animals and ecosystem.
- The molecules have the biological property of being rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Peptides are physiologically active in our body.
- According to professor Khavison more than 15 million people have used peptide products without reporting significant side effects or giving evidence for any contraindication.
- Beyond very specific messenger roles no biological processes are affected by Endoluten.