Gotratix - Muscle Extract
- Safe, Unique and Patented
- Natural gland extracts
- No side effects
- More than 15 million users
- Former secret from Russia
- Gotratix ® - Muscle Extract
- 20 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Gotratix muscle extract
Peptides occur naturally in every cell of our body. These are molecules built up from two or more amino acid compounds. Gland Extracts were used already in ancient times to support the function of glands, but also because of their nutritional value. We know peptides as "messenger molecules", due to their messenger function. They attach themselves to specific sites on cell walls, through which biological messages and information are transported. These messages take place at gene level and are gland- or organ-specific.
Bioregulator Peptide products are physiologically active and very potent. The natural amino acid compounds occur naturally in our food and, unlike proteins, reach the bloodstream via the stomach. They play an important role in the communication of biological information. The cell-specific peptides, moreover, have a regulatory role only in specific target areas and tissues. They do not disturb other biological processes.
Gotratrix muscle extract is not only unique, but also very safe. Among more than 15 million users no side effects or contraindications have been reported. For general use, take a package once every six months. If you require a higher dose for a particular indication, taking three packages in succession works best. You may also choose to take the product once every 2 or 3 months, instead of once per half year. Because the product has a different effect on each person, it is recommended to adjust use at their own discretion. It is also not a problem to simultaneously use various alternative items from the Peptide Bioregulator product line.
Gotratrix muscle extract: Advantages
- Russian professor Vladimir Khavison discovered the effect of peptides in the 1980s.
- The results of his research remained classified for over twenty years.
- Professor Khavison is president of the European Academy of Gerontology and Geriatrics (IAGG), an advisor to various Ministries of Health, and an honorary associate of several universities.
- No side effects or contraindications are associated with Gotratix muscle extract.
- The product has been extensively tested for microbes, heavy metals and other toxic elements.
- Parent company Garmonia is certified by the Russian government and registered as a reliable manufacturer.
- Gotratrix muscle extract contains peptides that transport biological information within the body