Testoluten - Testicle Extract
- Testoluten ® - Testicle Extract
- Safe, unique and patented
- Natural gland extracts
- No side effects
- More than 15 million users
- Former secret from Russia
- 20 or 60 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Testoluten testicle extract
The peptides in Testoluten testicle extract play an important role in various processes in the body. These amino acid compounds occur naturally in our diet. Thanks to their low molecular weight, they easily reach the bloodstream through the stomach. Via the blood, they provide important information to biological tissues. The peptides in Testoluten testicle extract have a subtle regulatory effect but do not affect normal testicle physiology. After 35 years of research and use, no significant side effects or contraindications have been reported.
Declassified Russian research
In Soviet Union times, Russian researcher Vladimir Khavison was appointed by Kremlin authorities to investigate ways to boost soldier health. The results of his discoveries were startling, but remained classified for more than 20 years. Khavison discovered important interactions between peptides and DNA. He and his award-winning team discovered that every gland and non-glandular organ contain a biological reserve of 42 percent, regardless of tissue type. Today, Khavison’s findings have been made public and they form the basis for Testoluten testicle extract and other glandular extracts. A dose of only 2 capsules per day suffices for one cycle of 10 days (one pack). You can repeat this cycle two or more times a year. An extended cycle of 30 days is recommended for more robust results.
The first known use of peptides dates back to the eighteenth century. In the twentieth century gland extracts became a mainstream food supplement and marketed on a large scale. Although these natural extracts lost ground during the 1960s, it has become much more difficult today to deny the usefulness of natural gland extracts. Testulon testicle extract is derived from carefully selected Danish pigs and cattle raised under strict animal-friendly conditions. The resulting product is one hundred percent natural.
Testoluten testicle extract: Benefits
- Peptides are also known as "messenger molecules" as they carry biological messages within the body.
- These molecules do not disturb major biological processes whether by stimulation or suppression.
- The pigs and cattle used for Testoluten are kept under ecologically responsible conditions.
- Safely combine different Peptide Bioregulator products.
- Though taken by millions of users, no significant side effects or contraindications have been associated with gland extracts.
- Dr. Khavison is president of the European Academy of Gerontology and Geriatrics (IAGG), an advisor to various Ministries of Health and a honorary associate at several universities.
For general use, in the absence of specific indications, take 2 capsules per day for 10 days (one package). Repeat once every 6 months. Where demand exists or in case of specific indications, use may be intensified. The same protocol may be repeated once a month or once every 2 or 3 months. Several products from the Peptide Bioregulator product may be used simultaneously. Caution: Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Always consult your doctor in case of a medical indication.