Clearity - Ear Formulation
- Category: Hearing
- Category: Antioxidants & Cell Protectors
- Category: Neuroendocrine & Cognitive Health
- Synergistic formula
- 120 vegetable capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Clearity by Klaire Labs
Clearity is a powerful combination formula that includes various antioxidants, including vitamins and minerals. Clearity is a patented formulation developed by physician and otolaryngologist (ear-nose-throat specialist) Ford Albritton and has been carefully documented for a decade. Clearity contains 13 active ingredients with a synergistic effect: N-Acetylcysteine (NAC), Zinc, Folate and B12, Selenium, Magnesium, Manganese, Ginger, Hesperidin, CoQ10, Green Tea Extract (EGCG), Resveratrol, Acetyl-L- carnitine and alpha lipoic acid.
Synergistic formula with potent antioxidants
In the Netherlands, little research has been done into the question whether dietary supplements make a specific contribution to the hearing function. Therefore, no health claims have yet been established. In other countries, substances in this area have been documented. Clearity’s ingredients work throughout the body, including the ears and hearing.
- Powerful blend of antioxidants; 13 active ingredients
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive functioning
- Zinc contributes to the process of cell renewal
- Zinc protects cells from oxidative damage
- Folate plays a role in the cell division process
- Folate contributes to normal blood formation
- Folate contributes to resilience to stress
- B12 contributes to the formation of red blood cells
- B12 aids in the cell renewal process
- B12 benefits the nervous system
- Selenium has an antioxidant effect
- Magnesium plays a role in the cell division process
- Magnesium promotes energy metabolism
- Magnesium contributes to brain and nerve functions
- Magnesium helps fight fatigue and benefits the nervous system
- Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue
- Manganese helps protect bodily cells
- Contains no allergens such as gluten, casein, fish, shellfish, nuts, peanuts and soy
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Patented nutraceutical formula
At the Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas in the Department of Otolaryngology (throat, nose and ear department), otolaryngologist Ford Albritton IV has done extensive research on antioxidants, flavonoids and other phytonutrients. He developed the nutraceutical blend Clearity specifically for hearing and related cognitive functions. Various factors, including noise pollution, can affect the inner ear and hearing. Proper support of the body with antioxidants helps fight free radicals and oxidative stress throughout the body.
About Klaire Labs
Klaire Labs™, part of global natural health organization Soho Flordis International, offers a range of premium-quality nutraceuticals. They support healthcare providers with products for their clients, including innovative probiotics, enzymes and specialty products for gastrointestinal and immune support. Contributing to optimal health is what Klaire Labs™ stands for. Klaire Labs™ products contain mainly active, pure ingredients with high bioavailability. They have been carefully researched, properly documented and based on uncompromising safety principles. Klaire Labs™ honors guidelines for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) as well as third-parties quality certifications.
Take 2 capsules twice a day with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Amount per 2 capsules||% DV|
|Thiamin (as thiamin HCl)||5 mg||417%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||5 mg||294%|
|Folate (as folic acid)||680 µg DFE (400 µg)||170%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||1000 µg||41.667%|
|Magnesium (as TRAACS® magnesium bisglycinate chelate‡)||25 mg||6%|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||10 mg||91%|
|Selenium (as Se-methylseleno-L-cysteine)||20 µg||36%|
|Copper (as TRAACS® copper bisglycinate chelate‡)||0.5 mg||56%|
|Manganese (as TRAACS® manganese bisglycinate chelate‡)||0.25 mg||11%|
|Ginger Extract (Zingiber officinale) (rhizome) (standardized to 5% gingerols(12.5 mg))||250 mg||**|
|N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC)||100 mg||**|
|Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex (Citrus aurantium) (peel and fruit) (standardized to 50% hesperidin bioflavonoids)||80 mg||**|
|Acetyl-L-Carnitine (as Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl)||50 mg||**|
|Alpha-Lipoic Acid||50 mg||**|
|Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) (standardized to 95% total polyphenols, including 50% epigallocatechin 3-gallate (EGCG))||25 mg||**|
|CoEnzyme Q10 (as ubiquinone)||25 mg||**|
|resVida® Resveratrol (as trans-resveratrol ‡‡)||15 mg||**|
** Daily value not established.
‡ Albion® and TRAACS® are registered trademarks of Albion® Laboratories, Inc.
‡‡ resVida® is a trademark of DSM.
Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), silicified microcrystalline cellulose, and ascorbyl palmitate.