ESTER-C® BIO - Buffered C with bioflavonoids
- Patented formula Ester-C®
- Category: Immune System, Blood Vessels & Energy
- Essential antioxidant & cell protector
- Buffered vitamin C with bioflavonoids
- 100 vegetable capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Ester-C® Bio by Klaire Labs
Ester-C® Bio is a synergistic combination of a deacidified, buffered form of vitamin C and various types of bioflavonoids. These nutrients work in tandem and help condition the blood vessels, connective tissue and immune system, among other benefits. We are unable to produce vitamin C ourselves. Because of this we are dependent on sufficient vitamin C from food or from a good supplement. Ester-C® Bio contains a patented form of Vitamin C and is a powerful supplement for anyone looking to increase their Vitamin C intake and bioflavonoid antioxidants to support various functions in the body, such as pertaining to the immune system.
Buffered Ester-C® of calcium L-ascorbate
Calcium L-Ascorbate is the superior ingredient in this exclusive patented Ester-C® formula. Ester-C® was discovered in the early 1980s when a doctor set out to identify a stomach-friendly vitamin C. After much research, Ester-C® became known as 'The Better Vitamin C®' for its immune system support. Ester-C® has been shown to last longer in the body than regular vitamin C due to the naturally occurring metabolites in this formula. Ester-C® is well documented for its support of the immune system. Ester-C® is deacidified or buffered, meaning it has a neutral pH value and is mild on the stomach.
- Powerful formula with 540 mg of Vitamin C (as Calcium L-Ascorbate, Ester-C®), 60 mg of Calcium (as Calcium L-Ascorbate, Ester-C®), 50 mg of Citrus Bioflavonoids (Citrus Aurantium), 75 mg of rutin (Sophora japonica) and 3 mg of Pycnogenol (Pinus pinaster, Pycnogenol®) per capsule
- Deacidified or buffered vitamin C: a patented formula with buffered Ester-C®, stomach friendly and hypoallergenic
- Very strong antioxidant formula
- Vitamin C promotes bodily resilience and the immune system during and after heavy physical exercise, during presence in a cold environment and during and after sports or training
- Vitamin C contributes to the formation of collagen, which is important for well-conditioned blood vessels and flexible veins
- Vitamin C contributes to collagen formation and is thus important for the maintenance of strong bones and cartilage
- Vitamin C activates the body's natural energy and promotes energy metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to the formation of collagen which helps to strengthen the skin (from within)
- Vitamin C promotes the absorption of iron into the blood
- Vitamin C contributes to the formation of collagen which supports the condition of the gums and contributes to strong teeth
- Vitamin C has an antioxidant effect and helps protect cells against oxidative damage caused by air pollution, for example
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological functioning and mental resilience
- Vitamin C benefits the state of mind
- Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant for vitamin E and brings it back into an active and working form
- Vitamin C contributes to the proper functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C has a beneficial effect on the reduction of fatigue
- Calcium contributes to normal blood clotting
- Calcium supports the bones, teeth and energy metabolism
- Calcium contributes to the production of cells and tissues
- Calcium contributes to the normal functioning of the muscles
- Calcium supports digestion
- Calcium benefits the nervous system and normal neurotransmission
- Contains no allergens such as gluten, casein, fish, shellfish, nuts, peanuts or soy
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; GMO-free
Powerful combination formula with bioflavonoids
Bioflavonoids are found in citrus fruits such as lemons and oranges and promote the absorption of vitamin C. The second ingredient of this powerful formula is the citrus bioflavonoids complex of the fruit of the Citrus aurantium, standardized to 50% citrus bioflavonoids. The third ingredient is rutin, obtained from an extract of the flower buds of the Japanese pagoda tree, or Sophora japonica. The last ingredient is the patented substance Pycnogenol®, a standardized bark extract of the maritime pine (Pinus pinaster). Pine bark extract is a powerful antioxidant and contains various bioflavonoids and oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs).
Vitamin C: An important antioxidant
As an antioxidant, vitamin C is an important substance in the body's larger 'antioxidant network'. This is a chain of several synergistic and inseparable antioxidants. Glutathione and vitamin E are also part of this network. Vitamin C supports the body's antioxidant potential and helps maintain healthy cells and tissues.
Vitamin C supplementation during the winter months
Vitamin C is mainly obtained through the consumption of fruits, vegetables, supplements, vitamin-fortified foods and drinks. The vitamin C content in food decreases with long-term storage and during food preparation and processing. In winter months, fewer local fruits and vegetables are available. Given its many health claims, vitamin C is a very important vitamin in winter months.
What are Bioflavonoids?
(Bio)flavonoids are plant substances that color many fruits and vegetables as pigments. The substances play a role in the metabolism of plants, as growth regulators and in the protection against ultraviolet light, oxidation and heat. Bioflavonoids were discovered by Albert Szent-Györgyi, one of the leading chemists of the early twentieth century. He was awarded the Nobel Prize in 1937 for the discovery and description of vitamin C. During the vitamin C isolation process, Szent-Györgyi also discovered bioflavonoids.
The term bioflavonoids, or flavonoids, was first used in 1952 by German researchers Geissmann and Hinreiner. Over five thousand naturally occurring flavonoids have now been isolated from various plants. Flavonoids are the largest group of polyphenols.
About Klaire Labs
Klaire Labs™, part of global natural health organization Soho Flordis International, offers a range of premium-quality nutraceuticals. They support healthcare providers with products for their clients, including innovative probiotics, enzymes and specialty products for gastrointestinal and immune support. Contributing to optimal health is what Klaire Labs™ stands for. Klaire Labs™ products contain mainly active, pure ingredients with high bioavailability. They have been carefully researched, properly documented and based on uncompromising safety principles. Klaire Labs™ honors guidelines for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) as well as third-parties quality certifications.
Take 1 capsule, 1 to 2 times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Amount per capsule||% DV|
|Vitamin C (as calcium L-ascorbate) Ester-C®‡||540 mg||600%|
|Calcium (as calcium L-ascorbate) Ester-C®‡||60 mg||5%|
|Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex (Citrus aurantium) (peel and fruit)||50 mg||**|
|Rutin (Sophora japonica) (Japanese pagoda tree bud extract)||75 mg||**|
|French Maritime Pine Extract (Pinus pinaster) (bark) Pycnogenol® ‡‡||3 mg||**|
** Daily value not established.
‡Ester-C® are registered trademarks of the Ester-C® Company. U.S. patent Nos. 6,878,744 and 6,197,813.
‡‡Pycnogenol® is a registered trademark of Horphag Research Ltd. Use of this product is protected by one or more U.S. patents and other international patents.
Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, and silicon dioxide.