Lectin Control Formula
- Category: Digestion
- 9 synergistic ingredients
- Powerful combination formula
- Botanical extracts
- 120 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Lectin Control formula by Klaire Labs
Lectin Control Formula contains a special combination of botanical extracts aimed at the breakdown of lectins inside the digestive tract. The product contains iodine (from bladderwrack), N-acetyl-D-glucosamine, bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus), okra extract (Abelmoschus esculentus or Hibiscus esculentus), D-mannose, mucin, sodium alginate (from seaweed) and pepsin (bovine source).
- Powerful blend of botanical extracts
- Take 2 capsules during a meal containing lectins
- Iodine contributes to normal cognitive functioning
- Iodine promotes energy metabolism
- Iodine is important for the skin
- Iodine benefits the thyroid gland
- Iodine supports the nervous system
- Contains no allergens (no gluten, casein, fish, shellfish, nuts, peanuts or soy)
- Contains no artificial color and flavor substances or preservatives
What are Lectins?
Lectins are a special group of proteins (amino acids) found in fruits and vegetables. Lectins are abundant in unripe fruits, legumes and grains, and are most commonly found in the membranes of grains, the seeds of plants, and the skins of fruits and vegetables. Plants produce antibodies in the form of lectins to protect themselves against enemies such as insects and microorganisms.
Which foods contain lectins?
- Nightshade plants: potatoes, tomatoes, peppers and aubergine
- Legumes: brown beans, white beans, kidney beans
- Fresh beans : green beans, green beans
- Soybeans (and derived soy products), lentils, (chick)peas, bean sprouts
- Cereals: wheat, spelled, oats, kamut, rye, barley, corn, rice
- Pseudo-cereals: quinoa, buckwheat, chia seeds and amaranth
- Seeds: pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds
- Nuts: cashews, peanuts
- Vegetables: zucchini, pumpkin, pickles, cucumber
- Unripe fruit picked out of season
Can we eat lectins?
Lectins are poisonous to insects at low doses. Lectins are not directly toxic to larger animals and humans. Most lectins are difficult to digest. The lectin content in foods is reduced by processing such as peeling, heating, sprouting, fermentation and soaking.
Not all lectins are equally stressful to the body. Lectins levels in various foods vary. Proper preparation reduces the content. Lectins in foods such as garlic, ripe melon and certain herbs are not harmful to the body. Foods with lectins also contain many good nutrients, and for that reason, if properly prepared, can still be eaten. Good variety, appropriate support and not eating an excess of lectin-rich food is therefore the advice.
About Klaire Labs
Klaire Labs™, part of global natural health organization Soho Flordis International, offers a range of premium-quality nutraceuticals. They support healthcare providers with products for their clients, including innovative probiotics, enzymes and specialty products for gastrointestinal and immune support. Contributing to optimal health is what Klaire Labs™ stands for. Klaire Labs™ products contain mainly active, pure ingredients with high bioavailability. They have been carefully researched, properly documented and based on uncompromising safety principles. Klaire Labs™ honors guidelines for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) as well as third-parties quality certifications.
Take 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Amount per 2 capsules||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%*|
|Iodine (from bladderwrack)||60 mcg||40%|
|N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine||400 mg||**|
|Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus) (thallus)||200 mg||**|
|Okra Extract (Abelmoschus esculentus or Hibiscus esculentus) (pod)||100 mg||**|
|Mucin (porcine source)||100 mg||**|
|Sodium Alginate (from seaweed)||130 mg||**|
|Pepsin 1:3000 (bovine source)||50 mg||**|
** Daily value not established
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), microcrystalline cellulose, and magnesium stearate.