- Neurothera™ patented formula
- Category: Brain
- Category: Neuroprotective & Antioxidant
- 60 tablets
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Neurothera™ - multinutrient by Klaire Labs
Neurothera™ is a great example of a superior Klaire Labs product line that we call multinutrients. A multinutrient is a balanced formula in which various ingredients are synergistically combined with each other for a specific area of action in the body -- the brain in this case.
A powerful and careful formula for a complex metabolism
Support with a nutritional supplement or nutraceutical can be done in several ways. You can choose one or two separate neuro-supporting nutrients or a combination product. Klaire Labs' multinutrient Neurothera™ is a fully-fledged patented formulation in which ingredients and dosages are carefully formulated and matched to maintain brain function.
- A synergistic multinutrient
- Neurothera™ patented formula
- Ginkgo biloba supports blood circulation throughout the body*
- Ginkgo biloba benefits the brain*
- Ginkgo biloba specifically benefits memory and concentration*
- Ginkgo biloba benefits the small blood vessels and nervous system*
- Ginkgo biloba is an antioxidant, protecting healthy cells and tissues*
- Ashwagandha benefits a clear mind*
- Ashwagandha, for the maintenance of cognitive functions*
- Ashwagandha supports energy metabolism*
- Ashwagandha contributes to (brain and nerve functions involved in) concentration and memory*
- Ashwagandha supports memory*
- Ashwagandha is an antioxidant, protecting cells against harmful environmental influences*
- Contains no allergens (no gluten, casein, fish, shellfish, nuts, peanuts or soy)
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Contains no artificial colors , flavors or preservatives
* = Health claim pending European Commission approval.
The multinutrient Neurothera™ is a patented synergistic formula with various nutrients and vegetable ingredients that are optimally coordinated. The product is well-documented and provides powerful and multi-factorial support for brain functioning. The product can be used daily. The daily dose is two tablets.
What ingredients does NeuroThera™ contain?
- Alpha-glycerophosphocholine (Alpha-GPC): source of choline, nootropic, precursor to acetylcholine
- Acetyl-L-carnitine: antioxidant, precursor acetylcholine
- L-glutamine: plays a role in the neurotransmitters glutamate and gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA)
- L-pyroglutamic acid: precursor acetylcholine and GABA, nootropic
- L-tyrosine: precursor to norepinephrine and dopamine
- Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE): source of choline, extensively documented
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): adaptogenic and neuroprotective antioxidant benefits, supports cognition and mental energy
- Bilberry (Vaccinium corymbosum): antioxidant
- Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba: 24% ginkgo flavone glycosides, 6% terpene lactones): supports cognitive functions, including working memory and concentration
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus): adaptogenic support
- Phosphatidylserine: supporting phospholipids
The brain functions
Factors such as intercellular communication, neurotransmitters, nutrients and our response to stress all play a role in brain functioning. We naturally want to keep our mental alertness, memory and cognitive functions optimal for as long as possible. However, there are many factors affecting the functioning of our brain, such as excessive release of adrenaline and cortisol and environmental effects, not to forget normal aging processes. Fortunately, we ourselves can do a lot for the brain. Elementary things like good nutrition, exercise, learning to cope with stress, sleep hygiene and sufficient nutrients, such as Neurothera™, are important to support brain function.
About Klaire Labs
Klaire Labs™’s mission is to contribute to optimal health through premium-quality nutraceuticals. Klaire Labs™ develops products including innovative probiotics, enzymes and specialty nutraceuticals for gastrointestinal and immune support. They exclusively focus on healthcare providers aiming to optimally support their clients. The company is part of Soho Flordis International, a global natural health company. Klaire Labs™ products consist mainly of active ingredients selected for purity, bioavailability, proper documentation and safety features. Production is based on the guidelines for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and quality third-party certifications.
Take 2 tablets daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Amount per 2 tablets||% DV|
|Choline (as L-alpha-GPC)||50 mg||9%|
|Acetyl-L-Carnitine (as acetyl-L-carnitine HCI)||500 mg||**|
|Glutamine (free form)||250 mg||**|
|L-Pyroglutamic Acid||100 mg||**|
|L-Tyrosine (free form)||250 mg||**|
|DMAE (as dimethylaminoethanol bitartrate)||100 mg||**|
|Ashwagandha Extract (Withania somnifera) (root) (standardized 1.5% withanolides)||100 mg||**|
|Blueberry Concentrate (Vaccinium corymbosum) (fruit)||100 mg||**|
|Ginkgo Extract (Ginkgo biloba) (leaf) (standardized to 24% flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones)||80 mg||**|
|Eleuthero Extract (Eleutherococcus senticosus) (root) (standardized to 0.8% eleutherosides)||100 mg||**|
|Glycerophosphocholine (GPC) Complex (Glycine max) (soybeans) (standardized to 50% L-alpha-GPC)||250 mg||**|
|Phosphatidylserine‡ (Helianthus annuus) (from sunflower lecithin) (seed)||50 mg||**|
** Daily value not established.
‡ Sharp-PS® GREEN brand, a registered trademark of Enzymotec, Ltd.
Cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, and cellulose coating.