Vitamin C Powder
- Vitamin C powder
- Category: Immune System, Blood Vessels & Energy
- Essential Antioxidant & Cell Protector
- L-ascorbic acid
- 1000 mg of vitamin C per dose
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Ultra-fine Vitamin C powder by Klaire Labs
Klaire Labs’ Vitamin C powder is exceptionally pure, ultra-fine and unbuffered vitamin C powder with no added ingredients. Vitamin C has many health claims. It supports immune system functions and tissue repair, acts as a powerful antioxidant that protects cells and tissues from free radicals, and is important for collagen and other connective tissue synthesis. We are unable to produce vitamin C ourselves. As a result, we depend on sufficient vitamin C intake from food or quality supplements, such as vitamin C powder by Klaire Labs.
The benefits of Vitamin C powder
Vitamin C powder is suitable for everyone, but especially for people (including children) who have trouble swallowing tablets. The amount of powder can be adjusted to personal needs. The powder can be mixed with water (preferred) or another liquid. After preparation, it should be taken without delay. Vitamin C is a very important nutrient and coenzyme that is essential for numerous processes and mechanisms of action throughout the body.
- Powerful formula with pure vitamin C in powder form; 1000 mg per dose
- Hypoallergenic and easy to take for everyone
- Vitamin C promotes overall resilience and the immune system during and after heavy physical exercise, presence in a cold environment and during and after sports or exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to well-conditioned blood vessels and veins
- Vitamin C is important for the maintenance of strong bones and cartilage
- Vitamin C activates the body’s natural energy
- Vitamin C contributes to collagen which helps strengthen the skin
- Vitamin C promotes the absorption of iron into the blood
- Vitamin C supports the condition of gums and strong teeth
- Vitamin C has antioxidant effects and helps protect cells
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological functioning
- Vitamin C benefits the state of mind
- Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant for vitamin E
- Vitamin C contributes to the proper functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C is beneficial in fighting fatigue
- Contains no allergens (no gluten, casein, fish, shellfish, nuts, peanuts or soy)
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Vitamin C: An important antioxidant
As an antioxidant, vitamin C is an important substance in the body's larger 'antioxidant network'. This is a chain of several synergistic and inseparable antioxidants. Glutathione and vitamin E are also part of this network. Vitamin C supports the body's antioxidant potential and helps maintain healthy cells and tissues.
Vitamin C supplementation during the winter months
Vitamin C is mainly obtained through the consumption of fruits, vegetables, supplements, vitamin-fortified foods and drinks. The vitamin C content in food decreases with long-term storage and during food preparation and processing. In winter months, fewer local fruits and vegetables are available. Given its many health claims, vitamin C is a very important vitamin in winter months.
About Klaire Labs
Klaire Labs™’s mission is to contribute to optimal health through premium-quality nutraceuticals. Klaire Labs™ develops products including innovative probiotics, enzymes and specialty nutraceuticals for gastrointestinal and immune support. They exclusively focus on healthcare providers aiming to optimally support their clients. The company is part of Soho Flordis International, a global natural health company. Klaire Labs™ products consist mainly of active ingredients selected for purity, bioavailability, proper documentation and safety features. Production is based on the guidelines for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and quality third-party certifications.
Take 1/4 teaspoon (1 gram) daily, mixed with water, juice or food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Amount per 1/4 teaspoon||% RDA*|
|Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid)||1,000 mg||1,052%|