L-Glutamine - Kyowa®
- Kyowa® Glutamine
- Pure Japanese quality
- Widely applicable, most abundant amino acid
- 100% ecological packaging
- 400 grams
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Among amino acids l-Glutamine is a real all-rounder and it is therefore also called "the ultimate nutrient". It is the most abundant free amino acid in the body and is involved in more metabolic processes than any other amino acid. Glutamine is a semi-essential amino acid which can be essential in specific situations when the body's own stocks is exhausted.
Glutamine powder in the body
Most glutamine can be found in cells but the blood also contains large amounts. The diverse biological functions include the role as a precursor of glutathione, precursor of nucleotide and as an energy substrate. Especially for rapidly dividing cells such as those of the gut wall and the immune system is glutamine important substrate.
Benefits of L-Glutamine
- Can be used frequently by the broad range of effects of L-Glutamine
- Can be used together with other supplements (see intestinal protocol)
Glutamine intestinal protocol
The delicate tissue of the intestine (epithelial tissue) requires, just like all the other tissues in the body, maintenance. Glutamine supplementation may play an important role. The following bowel protocol can be used for this. A final dose of 20-40 grams of glutamine per day is often ideal.
- Day 1 & 2:3 grams in the morning and evening along with food.
- Day 3 & 4:6 grams in the morning and evening along with food.
- Day 5 & 6:9 grams in the morning and evening along with food.
- Day 7 & 8:12 ounces in the morning and evening along with food.
- Day 9 & 10:15 grams in the morning and evening along with food
- Day 11 & 12:18 grams in the morning and evening along with food
- Day 13 & 14:21 grams in the morning and evening along with food.
It is important to build up the dosage so that the body can get used to it and side effects can be avoided. Stop or reduce the dosage if you experience side effects. Long-term use of Glutamine on 14 grams per day is safe and dosages up to 60 grams per day can be safely used for a number of weeks.
The glutamine of Japan's Kyowa is produced with a natural fermentation process. No synthetic additives, solvents or animal materials are used. The purity is exceptionally high and it meets the pharmaceutical standard.
Mix 1 or more measuring spoons with a liquid of your choice.
L-Glutamine (Kyowa®)†. † Daily Value not established.