Lauricidin - Monolaurin pellets
- No additives or fillers
- 227 grams
- 100% Monolaurine
- For daily use
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Monolaurine - Lauricidine
Lauricidin® is pure sn-1 monolaurin (glycerol monolaurate) derived from coconut oil. The same monolaurin is present in mother’s milk, saw palmetto, and bitter melon.
Health Professional-recommended and 100% nontoxic, Lauricidin® is safe for your entire family. It can be taken with most other supplements and medications. Always check with your healthcare provider when taking supplements with your medication. Lauricidin® is all-natural, free from potential drug interactions and coconut allergens.
- Chem-Lab's monolaurin is a natural, plant-based medium chain saturated fatty acid extracted from coconut oil that offers unique health-promoting properties.
- Lauricidin® supports a healthy and hardy immune system- a strong defense even when you feel that your immunity is challenged.
- Helps maintain a normal, healthy balance of intestinal flora and yeast.
- Pure lipid monolaurin is a naturally occurring monoglyceride metabolized directly by the liver unlike other saturated fats. It is not re-converted into inactive triglycerides.
- Lauricidin® is significantly more cost-effective than other competing brands. You may need to take 18-30 capsules a day, or 12 tablespoons or more of coconut oil per day to equal the amount of monolaurin found in the recommended use of Lauricidin®.
- Take 1/4 to1 scoop 1-3 times daily.
- Swallow the mini pellets with cold liquid.
- Caution! Do not chew on the pellets!
- Store in a cool, dry place.
|Amount per serving||% DV|
|Calories from fat||27|
|Total fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||15% *|
* Daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Recommended daily value not established.
10/10Cured cold sores for me! Would recommend to anyone who suffers!!
AmazingAmazing for candida and general immune system + gut health !
LAURICIDINA GOOD PRODUCT IF CANDIDA IS AN ISSUE