Fermented Coenzyme B Complex
- Eight fermented B vitamins in one capsule
- Promotes energy metabolism
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and the immune system
- Fermented with probiotics and whole foods for better absorption of B vitamins
- Includes organic turmeric, ginger, grape seed and maca
- Does not contain dairy and gluten
- Free of colors, flavors or other synthetic additives
- Non- GMO, 100% vegetarian
- 30 tablets
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Fermented Coenzyme B Complex by New Chapter
New Chapter's fermented Coenzyme B Complex contains eight B vitamins fermented with whole foods and supplemented with an organic spice blend. It supports the nervous system and allows you to derive more energy from your diet. B vitamins together with mitochondria, our cells’ miniature power plants, help to provide energy for your daily busy work or sports training schedules.
Rich in eight B vitamins, including B12, this New Chapter energy supplement provides 100% daily value of biotin (B7). With one capsule per day you support your nervous system and energy household. Because these vitamins are fermented, you can absorb them extra easily and this supplement is gentle on the stomach. It may be taken any time of day, even on an empty stomach.
- Fermented Coenzyme B Complex supports the health of the nervous system
- Allows you to get more energy out of your diet
- Contains eight B vitamins
- Plus Vitamin B6, Biotin, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Niacin, Folate and Pantothenic Acid for a holistic energy boost
- B vitamins with complementary herbs, including organic maca, grape seed, turmeric and ginger
- Thanks to fermentation, gentle on the stomach, easier to digest and easy absorption
- Fermented with probiotics for a healthy microbiome
- Contains cholesterol-lowering beta-glucans
- Only unprocessed, organic nutrients and traditional herbs (whole foods)
- Does not contain sugar, dairy and gluten
- Free of colors, flavors or other synthetic additives
- Non-GMO, 100% vegetarian
- Can be taken any time of day, including on an empty stomach
- Complete vitamin B complex with one capsule per day
The importance of B vitamins
B vitamins play an important role in overall metabolism because they activate the natural energy in your body. They contribute to the processing of carbohydrates, fats and proteins and release energy from your diet. B vitamins support the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which plays a key role as a carrier of chemical energy. This energy production takes place in the mitochondria, the tiny powerhouses or power plants in every human cell. B vitamins act as a helper or coenzyme during this process.
For optimal absorption of B vitamins, it is important that sufficient quantities are offered, that there is a possibility of mutually enhancing effect (synergy) and that there is a smoothly progressing biochemical conversion process. Inactive B vitamins such as B2, B6, B11 and B12 must first be converted by the body to the respective biologically active forms. New Chapter offers the B vitamins as a coenzyme, avoiding conversion problems and resulting in higher bioavailability and better absorption by the body's cells. In this 'B complex', the water-soluble B vitamins are combined with multiple, carefully selected ingredients such as traditional botanicals.
Fermented Coenzyme B complex is a complete vitamin B supplement with a great advantage: it is fermented with probiotics and whole foods (unrefined, unprocessed food). The patented, unique fermentation method New Chapter ensures that each nutrient is better recognized and absorbed by the body. During fermentation, the probiotics activate the organic vegetables and herbs and transform basic nutrients into a whole food, fermented form. The result is an easy-to-digest supplement that can be used even on an empty stomach.
New Chapter’s fermented B vitamins
Each B vitamin in this supplement has its own specific effect within the body:
- B1, thiamin functions as a coenzyme in the breakdown and metabolism of carbohydrates. It thus contributes to a normal energy-yielding metabolism. B1 also supports healthy heart function and contributes to a clear mind.
- B2, riboflavin-5-phosphate activates the natural energy in your body, contributes to normal iron metabolism and is involved in the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. It contributes to the maintenance of red blood cells, helps to care for the skin from the inside, benefits eyesight and supports the nerves. B2 is also important in the synthesis of glutathione, one of the main antioxidants that fight harmful free radicals throughout the body.
- B3, niacin is important for the functioning of more than 200 enzymes, including energy metabolism. B3 is necessary for the proper processing of fats and sugars and relevant for the brain and nervous system, for lowering LDL cholesterol, blood circulation, hormone synthesis and glucose balance.
- B5, pantothenic acid promotes energy metabolism, the breakdown of fats, helps with fighting mental exertion and reduces fatigue.
- B6, pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P5P) as a cofactor of more than 140 enzymes is involved in various biochemical reactions, including the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. It benefits protein metabolism, contributes to hormonal balance, helps dealing with fatigue and supports healthy heart function.
- B7, inositol helps to burn fats and carbohydrates and maintain normal skin and healthy hair, contributes to the functioning of the nervous system and the action of insulin, the blood sugar hormone.
- B9, folic acid is considered to be both vitamin B9 and B11. It has important functions in the body including offering support in the production of red and white blood cells, protein metabolism, cell division and functioning of the immune and nervous systems. During pregnancy, folic acid is essential to prevent birth defects in the unborn baby.
- B12, methyl- and adenosylcobalamin is essential for the brain and nervous system. B12 is very important because it plays a critical role in regulating DNA activity—so important, in fact, that it is the only water-soluble vitamin to have a storage place in our liver. It contributes to the production of red blood cells, mental well-being, the function of the immune and nervous systems and the functioning of the brain. A shortage of B12 can lead to all kinds of (neurological) health complaints.
More energy through fermented schisandra, chamomile and maca
New Chapter Coenzyme B Complex contains fermented organic schisandra, chamomile and maca. Schisandra is known for improving resistance and liver function and increasing mental and physical performance.
Chamomile has been used for centuries because of its relaxing effect on the nerves. It is beneficial for the stomach and intestines and has a mild anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effect. Chamomile contains essential oils, flavonoids, amino acids, polysaccharides, phenolic acids, malic acid, calcium and vitamins B1 and C.
Maca, or Peruvian ginseng, is rich in minerals, trace elements, amino acids and dietary fiber. It contains many micronutrients straight from the nutritious mountainous soil such as magnesium, calcium, potassium, selenium, iodine, manganese, iron and copper. In addition, maca is a source of proteins and amino acids.
Cardiovascular support from grape seed and fenugreek
This supplement supports the heart and blood vessels, by including grape seed and fenugreek. Grape seed extract has been clinically shown to benefit the heart and circulation, metabolism and the immune system. It contains lecithin, which benefits blood circulation, and high concentrations of flavonoid, which stimulates proper functioning of the veins. The main flavonoids are the oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC), which as powerful antioxidants have a protective effect on the heart and blood vessels. They purify the bloodstream and strengthen the vessel walls. In addition, grape seeds contain a lot of omega 6 fatty acid, which ensures that oxygen can pass through the cell wall more easily. Fenugreek, a leaf vegetable, is an excellent source of potassium and galactomannan, which support healthy blood pressure and improve blood flow.
Elderberry, Astragalus and Siberian Ginseng for a more robust immune system
Elderberry promotes the immune system and is traditionally used for flu, colds or yeast infections. The bioflavonoids in the elderberry help to counteract cell damage caused by poor nutrition, environmental pollution and stress.
Astragalus is an adaptogen, which means it can support your body under stress. In addition, astragalus is used to stimulate the immune system and support the natural processes of your immune system.
Siberian ginseng, or eleuthero, was initially used for a shortage of ginseng and was found to exceed its health benefits. The taiga root, as the Siberian ginseng is also called, stimulates the immune system, by increasing the number of immune cells, which are part of the specific cellular defense (T-lymphocytes).
Contains turmeric and ginger
With one capsule daily, you also get to enjoy your day’s serving of 4 mg of ginger and 7 mg of organic turmeric or curcuma. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory and pain-fighting properties, helps burn fat, helps maintaining good joint function, benefits the nervous system, eyesight and heart and blood vessels, and supports the immune system.
Ginger is the well-known 'king of the herbs', full of antioxidants, B vitamins, vitamin C and various minerals. Ginger, or jahé, has a cleansing effect: it helps to remove harmful substances, making you feel fitter and more energetic. The most beneficial effect comes from over 100 bioactive substances, the most important substances being gingerol and shogaol.
How does fermentation work?
Fermentation has been used for centuries to get the best out of food. New Chapter uses a unique two-step method for fermentation. First, an organic yeast (the probiotic saccharomyces cerevisiae) is mixed with natural carbohydrates from plants. Then the right vitamins and minerals are added. To further stimulate fermentation, organic, non-GMO soy and unprocessed whole foods such as alfalfa, carrot and orange peel are added. The yeast undergoes a biotransformation by absorbing the vitamins and minerals in its structure. Then tropical fruit is added to the fermentate to slow down the fermentation process.
Finally, to complete the process, the probiotic bacterial strains L. acidophilus, B. bifidum and L. rhamnosus are added under gentle heating. New Chapter thus brings more vitality to its vitamins, minerals and herbs. At the same time, this makes New Chapter supplements easier to digest and suitable for use at any time of day, even on an empty stomach. You also get to enjoy a nutrient-filled fermentate with many beneficial properties, including beta glucans that help maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
About New Chapter - good for body, mind and earth
New Chapter has been nourishing body, soul and earth for over 35 years with high-quality, natural products. This American brand only creates products that write a new chapter, either as improvement of an existing product or because they can make a unique contribution to complementary health care. They choose safe products that can be used with confidence and that contribute to health, society and planet. New Chapter is produced by a Certified B Corporation, meaning they keep people, planet and profit in a perfect balance.
New Chapter supplements nourish the body and mind with herbs and pure, unprocessed and unrefined whole foods, without additives. The brand believes it is important to only use ingredients that you can trust, from fruits and vegetables to herbs and mushrooms. New Chapter supplements have been extensively tested and validated by scientific experts.
All New Chapter multivitamins are fermented with whole foods and probiotics: bacteria beneficial to your health. Following a unique two-step method, the brand brings more vitality to its vitamins, minerals and herbs. At the same time, this makes New Chapter supplements easier to digest. New Chapter's fermented multivitamins are suitable for use at any time of day, even on an empty stomach. As a bonus, enjoy a nutrient-filled fermentate with many beneficial properties, including cholesterol-lowering beta glucans.
Take 1 tablet daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Can be taken anytime, even on an empty stomach.
See image above.
Ferment media (organic soy flour, organic Saccharomyces cerevisiae, organic orange peel powder, organic alfalfa powder, lactic acid bacteria (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Lactobacillus rhamnosus), papain (deactivated) and bromelain (deactivated)), organic gum acacia, silica, lac resin and carnauba wax.