Organic Colostrum Extract - 90 capsules? Order unique supplements at Ergomax
- Buy 2 for EUR 38.50 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for EUR 37.00 each and save 9%
- Certified organic colostrum
- Does not contain casein
- More than 69 active components
- Traditionally and small-scale produced
- 90 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Organic Colostrum extract - 90 capsules
The importance of colostrum, as breastfeeding more generally, has been underestimated for a long time, but thanks to new analytic techniques, it is increasingly gaining the appreciation it deserves. Colostrum is the first mother's milk a newborn baby receives. This milk has a unique composition and acts as a catalyst for the immune system. The immune system of newborn babies is not yet fully developed and colostrum plays a crucial role in its initial development. Mothers only produce colostrum for the first 3-5 days after birth, after which the composition changes to that of regular breast milk. Colostrum provides nutrients critical for a baby's first days; the main role is that of kick-starting the immune system.
Colostrum is not just for babies
Today's life is stressful for many and lifestyle factors greatly affect health. In science, this is known as epigenetics. This technical term describes the clicking on and off of specific genes by signals the body gets from the environment, diet or lifestyle. Not all biological mechanisms of colostrum are known but to characterize its general role as acting as "a modulator of the immune system and repair processes in the body" would be appropriate The phytochemicals in colostrum are known to be active in many different tissues, often with the involvement of epigenetic mechanisms, rendering its application extensive. In consumer populations from top athletes to the elderly, this is increasingly realized.
Benefits of colostrum extract
- Contains more than 69 active substances
- Produced on a small-scale and traditional level
- Contains no casein
- Unique composition
- Supports immune system and regenerative processes in the body
Quality is essential for efficacy
The effects of colostrum are not always straightforward which at times gives rise to confusion about its usefulness. Colostrum's variable media coverage in part reflects the variable quality and ditto processing of raw colostrum. The vulnerable protein fractions and phytochemicals are easily destroyed by high temperatures such as used in traditional pasteurization. In industrial-scale preparation of colostrum it may be subjected to mechanical processing which is detrimental to quality. So pay close attention when buying a colostrum product!
The unique and gentle production of c live
Unlike other colostrum products on the market, C Live Colostrum is prepared in a most gentle and sophisticated production flow in order to maintain its unadulterated nutritious state. During the small-scale and manual production process the colostrum is not exposed to hot temperatures or chemicals. Only one enzyme is used (to separate the casein from the colostrum). This unique bio-technological process has been developed by C Live: no other brand of colostrum is prepared in this special way. This process is so gentle that even the highly sensitive enzymes are preserved. Given the removal of the fat and casein the final product is a highly concentrated liquid.
Not only the production process is critical to a good colostrum product. The origin of the raw material is equally important. C Live Colostrum comes exclusively from organic farmers from Germany, Switzerland and Austria, from farmers who are certified, and from organic grass-fed cows living in small herds of 30-50 cows.
The colostrum from C live comes exclusively from:
- Farms from Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- Farmes which are certified organic
- Grass-fed cows
- Small herds of 30-50 cows
In the video below you can follow the production steps:
The composition of colostrum
Analyses show that bovine colostrum is almost 100% identical to the human variant. Bovine colostrum contains only substances naturally occurring in the human body as well. Biologically, colostrum is a very complex and technical product that could never be made artificially. Colostrum contains a lot of different components such as immunoglobulins, growth factors, interferons, interleukins and lactoferrins. Every farmer knows how valuable colostrum is in the life cycle of a calf. Farmers never withhold colostrum from their calves. Happy cows produce more colostrum than they need. It is from this excess colostrum that C Live derives its product. Below is a summary overview of the bioactive ingredients from C Live colostrum:
• Growth factors: IGF-1, IGF-2, TGF-beta, EGF, VEGF, FGF, GRF, TNF, NGF, PDGF.
• immunoglobulins: IgG, IgA, IgE, IgD, IgM.
• Cytokines: Interleukin-1, Interleukin-2, Interleukin-10, interferons, TNF.
• Hormones: Cortisol (free T3), LH, free T4, FSH, TSH, Testosterone, Calcitonin, PTH Estradiol, Progesterone, DHEA (Osteocalcin).
• All Amino acids, especially the essential ones.
• Vitamins: Vitamin A, Thiamine (Vit.B1), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Pyridoxine (Vit. B6), Cobalamin, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3), Tocopherol (Vit. E), ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10)
• Minerals: Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Copper, Zinc, Chromium, Phosphate Acid, Selenium.
• Organic Molecules: Transferrin, Lactoferrin, Creatine, Creatinine
• Other: Alpha lactalbumin, Xanthine Oxidase, Hemopexin, lysozyme, L-Carnitine, Endorphins, Telomerase, Polypeptides rich in proline.
How to store and use colostrum
Colostrum is very sensitive to oxygen and light. It is therefore very important to store liquid colostrum in a dark place in a closed carton container. Colostrum can be mixed with any cold drink to mask its typical taste. Alcoholic beverages are not to be used. After opening, store colostrum in a cool place and consume within two weeks.
Take 3 capsules daily, preferably in the morning or evening.
Do not take simultaneously with a warm liquid. Store cool and dry.
|Organic Colostrum* (cow first milk)||285 mg|
|Potato starch||15 mg|
|Nutrient||je 100 g||je 1.2 g|
|Energy||1095.56 kJ/261.73 kcal||13.02 kJ/ 3.11 kcal|
|Fat||0.51 g||0.01 g|
|hereof: saturated fatty acids||0.39 g||<0.01 g|
|Carbohydrates||48.22 g||0.59 g|
|hereof: sugars||13.56 g||0.16 g|
|Protein||38.71 g||0.46 g|
|Salt||0.17 g||<0,01 g|
* from controlled biological husbandry, degreased, without casein and sterilized by filtration.
** % Recommended daily intake not established.
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, water (capsule), contains lactose.