Probiotics - Digestive Health - 5 billion CFU
- 13 acid-resistant probiotic strains
- 5 billion CFU of live bacteria
- Supports digestion
- Does not need refrigeration
- No herbicides or glyphosate
- No pesticides, gluten or soy
- 30 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Probiotics - Digestion formula by MegaFood
Probiotics are microorganisms with beneficial effects on the body and on its functioning, especially when it comes down to the digestive system! The micro-organisms in this MegaFood Probiotics product are the same as, or largely similar to, the bacteria that naturally occur in the human body. Probiotic supplements are often used to correct a relative lack of specific bacteria in the gut, thus contributing to the normal functioning of the digestive system.
- Each capsule contains as many as 5 billion different microbes
- Easy to carry and no cooling required
- Contains 13 gastric acid resistant strains and thus arrives in the intestines intact, for maximum absorption
- The capsules contain all known bacteria such as Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus lactis, Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus gasseri, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium breve, Lactobacillus casei, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus reuteri, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium infantis
- These probiotic capsules are nature-identical and do not use synthetic additives
The importance of healthy digestion
Taking probiotics can contribute to a favorable balance in the intestinal flora and thus support healthy digestion . Probiotics are good bacteria, which naturally occur in the body and are obtained from food and / or supplementation . They are largely located in the gastrointestinal tract, where they ensure a healthy intestinal flora and influence many other processes in the body. A healthy intestinal flora is essential for general well-being and contributes to healthy digestion.
Probiotics for a healthy gut
MegaFood® Probiotics supplements offer an inclusive composition of different strains and are specifically tailored for various unique indications. MegaFood now offers this completely redesigned version to benefit digestion. These renewed digestive probiotics no longer need refrigeration!
Bacteria must be taken in large amounts to have an effect on the body. These probiotics therefore consist of 5 billion active organisms representing 13 different strains. These strains of bacteria are filtered from carefully selected food sources. Bacteria are often killed in the stomach by gastric acid, or in the small intestine by bile. MegaFood probiotics withstand the acidic environment of the stomach and reach the intestines alive. Take 1 capsule per day during meals.
What are Re-Natured® Foodstate Nutrients™?
All MegaFood products are made with genuine food that is organically produced and enriched with nutrients and carefully selected herbs. Each vitamin and mineral is combined with natural food sources through a unique process. This technique mimics the natural growth process, causing the nutrients to be biotransformed and obtain the natural structure of food. This creates complex, rich nutrients that the body recognizes and can absorb.
About MegaFood - Fresh from farm to tablet
Since 1973, American supplement brand MegaFood has been passionately making products that are as close to nature as feasible. All supplements are produced using natural ingredients and are not only free from GMO, but also free from the controversial glyphosate herbicide. MegaFood has been working on its main ambition for nearly fifty years: improving people's lives by offering them the most optimal and natural support! The superior products are ideal for anyone pursuing a healthy lifestyle; all supplements are also suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Probiotic mix with 5 billion CFU ♦
Lactobacillus rhamnosus **, Lactobacillus lactis **, Bifidobacterium lactis **, Lactobacillus gasseri **, Lactobacillus acidophilus **, Bifidobacterium breve **, Lactobacillus casei **, Bifidobacterium longum **, Lactobacillus paracasei **, Lactobacillus plantarum **, Lactobacillus reuteri **, Bifidobacterium bifidum **, Bifidobacterium infantis **.
**% Daily value (DV) not determined
♦ Colony-forming units