D-Serine - Powder
- We no longer have this product.
- D-Serin by Ergomax is a good alternative.
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
D-serine Powder - Amino acid
D-Serine is an amino acid naturally occurring in the brain. This distinctive nootropic is a regulator of various processes in the brain involved in "long-term potentiation".
D-Serine was the second amino acid to be discovered (after D-Aspartate). D-Serine is a proteinogenic amino acid and is also known simply as "Serine". Because it activates the brain's NMDA receptors, it functions as a neurotransmitter as well as a gliotransmitter.
D-Serine is a bit of an oddball amino acid because of its dextrorotatory form, contrasting the left-handed form, or L-form, usually seen in amino acids. "D" and "L" are the abbreviations of Latin prefixes dextro- (right-) and laevo- (left-).
D-Serine is suitable for students, professionals, athletes and just about anybody involved in daily high-skilled tasks or hobbies.
Take one scoop twice a day mixed in approximately 250 ml of water.
1.5 grams of D-Serine †. † Recommended Daily Intake not established.
Other customers also viewed:
- KetoCaNa - Exogenous Ketones - Beta-Hydroxybutyrate - OrangeAs low as EUR 72.00
- Neurofuel™ - Ciltep - NootropicsEUR 32.95