R-alpha lipoic acid - Liposomal formulation
- Stabilized R-Alpha Lipoic Acid
- 99% pure dextrorotatory
- Liposomal R-Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Pharmaceutical quality
- Supports the normal functioning of the nervous system
- 100 mg of R-Alpha Lipoic Acid & 700 mcg Biotin
- High efficiency and rapid uptake
- 120 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Liposomal R-Alpha Lipoic Acid
R-Alpha Lipoic Acid is a natural substance first isolated in 1951. Initially it was thought to be a B vitamin, but this later proved incorrect. As a nutrient it does have powerful and unique features. For example, it is an antioxidant soluble in both water and fat.
This feature renders R-Alpha Lipoic Acid available to virtually all body systems. Due to its water solubility, it can move freely through the blood and other extracellular fluids. Its lipid solubility, of the other hand, ensures that high-fat ultrastructures such as cell membranes but also entire organic systems, not in the least the nervous system, may also make good use of R-Alpha Lipoic Acid.
Liposomal benefits of Ergomax R-Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Effective delivery system for high bioavailability
- Liposomal R-Alpha Lipoic Acid and biotin combined with phosphatidylcholine
- Phosphatidylcholine supplies nutrients to cell membranes
- Premium-quality soft gels with liquid core
- Supports healthy functioning of the nervous system
- Contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism (including carbohydrates)
- Stimulates production of glutathione
- 120 softgels with a powerful combination of R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, Biotin and Phosphatidylcholine
R-Alpha lipoic acid is a molecular multitasker with a wide range of biochemical features. One of these is its role as a central hub in the body's antioxidant network. This network consists of glutathione, coenzyme Q10, vitamin C and vitamin E. R-Alpha lipoic acid is required as a co-factor in the energy production in probably all of aerobic life. Because the body can produce small amounts it is considered a condition-specific nutrient. This means that you must make sure taking in sufficient amounts from dietary sources or nutritional supplements.
This product contains a special formula based on three ingredients forming a powerful synergetic whole: R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, Biotin and Phosphatidylcholine. An additional, particularly effective delivery system of pharmaceutical repute maximizes the effect even further.
Optimal delivery = better functioning
Self-Emulsifying Nutrient Delivery System technology, SENDS for short, makes sure ingredients are conveyed quickly and effectively to the bloodstream. SENDS works on a 100% natural basis of liposomes and related body processes. The result is a higher level of bioavailability.
The Liposomaal R-Alfa Lipoic acid from Ergomax has been produced in a patented and natural way in which nature serves as an example. In contrast to other production methods, no use is made of high pressure, high temperatures or hazardous chemicals.
R-Alpha Lipoic Acid versus Alpha Lipoic Acid
This formula contains only the active, dextrorotatory, form of alpha lipoic acid also known as R-Alpha Lipoic Acid. This makes this product many times more effective than regular, mixed “R/S” Alpha Lipoic Acid. The R-form, and not the S-form, occurs naturally in the human body and only the R-form is responsible for the effects attributed to alpha lipoic acid.
Take 1 to 2 capsules three times daily. For optimal use, take the softgels 20-30 minutes before a meal.