Folinic Acid - 60 Lozenges
- Folinic acid (vitamin B11 group)
- 800 mcg folate per lozenge
- Precursor of L-methyl folate
- Important for cell division, growth and formation of new blood cells
- 60 lozenges
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
What is Folinic Acid?
Seeking Health’s Folinic Acid provides 800 mcg of pure, bioavailable folate as folinic acid calcium salt per lozenge. Folate has a role in the process of cell division, contributes to normal blood formation and contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
Folinic acid (a non-methylated form of folate) can easily convert to the active forms of folate as needed. This particular form of folate (vitamin B9) quickly converts to L-methylfolate, the predominant form of folate inside the body. It is recommended for individuals who are sensitive to methylated nutrients.
Benefits of Active Folate - 60 lozenges
- Non-methyl form of folate, which quickly converts to active L-5-MTHF within the body;
- Contributes to normal amino acid synthesis;
- Contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism;
- Contributes to normal psychological function.
- Take 1 lozenge daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Lozenge may be broken into smaller pieces if lower dosage is desired.
- Do not take within 5 hours of bedtime as it may interfere with sleep.
|Amount per serving||% DV|
|Folate (as folinic acid, calcium salt)||1360 µg DFE (800 µg)||340%|
** % Recommended daily amount not established.
Xylitol, ascorbyl palmitate, natural cherry flavor, and silica.