L-5-MTHF - 60 lozenges
- Ultimate synergy with Vitamin B12
- 1000 µg Folate per lozenge
- 60 lozenges
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
L-5 MTHF lozenges from Seeking Health
Seeking Health L-5 MTHF lozenges are an excellent source of pure, non-racemic L-methyl folate. This is an active coenzyme form of folate. Unlike almost all other supplements with folate on the market, only the most biologically active 5-MTHF form is used.
Folate is a water-soluble B vitamin that occurs naturally in foods such as leafy vegetables, citrus fruits, dried beans and peas. The methylated form - L-5-methyl folate (L-5-MTHF) - requires no additional metabolic steps in the body. It is often the preferred choice for people with absorption or metabolic problems.
The first use of L-methyl folate can cause side effects, possibly due to inefficient methylation processes. If necessary, consult a physician to help test the correct dose of L-methyl folate. In addition, niacin can be a valuable support for folate processing if side effects occur.
For an unmethylated form of folate that is still well absorbed and used by the body, consider the folic acid lozenges or folic acid capsules.
Benefits of Seeking Health L-5-MTHF lozenges
- Contributes to normal psychological functioning
- Contributes to normal blood formation
- Has a positive influence on the immune system
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Contributes to fetal growth during pregnancy
- Contributes to tissue growth during pregnancy
- Folate contributes to the formation of the placenta
- Take 1 lozenge daily or as directed by your doctor.
- The lozenge can be broken into smaller pieces if a lower dosage is desired.
- Do not take within 5 hours of bedtime, as this may disturb sleep.
- Consult a doctor before use if you are taking antibiotics or other medications.
- Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their doctor prior to use.
|Amount per serving||% DV|
|Folate (as Quatrefolic® (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, glucosamine salt)||1700µg DFE||425%|
** % Daily value not established.
Xylitol, ascorbyl palmitate, natural flavors, and silica.