Vital Whey Naturel - Grass-Fed Whey Protein
- Contains high concentrations of Lactoferrin, Immunoglobulins, Serum Albumin, Active Peptides and Growth Factors
- GMO and antibiotics-free
- From grass-fed cows
- Contains natural sweeteners and flavors
- Great taste
- Shipping within 3 days
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
- More Information
- Product categories
Vital Whey® is made with Proserum® the finest native whey protein available. It is a proprietary, non-denatured, native whey protein that is produced to maintain the full range of all the fragile immune-modulating and regenerative components naturally present in fresh raw milk.
The milk for this product is derived from cows that are grass-fed and graze year-round on natural pastures. It is GMO-free, hormone-treatment-free, pesticide and chemical-free and undergoes minimal processing.
Vital Whey® is a delicious, 100% natural nutritional protein perfect for adults and children. Vital Whey® is the finest biologically-active, non-denatured native whey protein. It is minimally processed to maintain the full range of all the fragile immune-modulating and regenerative components naturally present in fresh raw milk. In addition to its many health-promoting properties it is a great way to manage hunger and sustain good energy levels. Vital Whey® is the best choice for the parent in search of the healthiest snack for themselves and their children, as well as the athlete looking for the perfect pre and post-workout supplement, or anyone interested in optimal health. When you try it, you will agree it is the Vital Whey to health.
Optimal Protein Supplementation
- Provides all the essential amino acids in ideal ratio*
- Improves muscle strength*
- Helps with overall health and healthy energy levels*
- Promotes antioxidant production (Glutathione precursors)*
Mix 1 scoop with 100-200 ml of milk or liquid of your choice. Use a blender for the best protein shake result. Store in a cool dry place.
Proserum® native whey protein concentrate. Per scoop (20 grams): Kcal: 85 - Of which 10 calories from fat Fat: 1 g, 2% DV - Saturated fat 0.5 g, 3% DV Cholesterol: 20 mg, 7% DV Sodium: 30 mg 1% DV Potassium: 100 mg 3% DV Carbohydrates: 2 grams, 1% DV - Of which sugars 2 g * Protein: 16 grams, 32% DV Calcium: 80 mg, 8% DV Immunoglobulins: 2000 mg * Lactoferrin: 800 mg * Serum Albumin: 900 mg * * No Recommended Daily Allowance established. DV = Daily Value.
Other customers also viewed:
- Liquid Organic Colostrum ExtractSpecial Price EUR 29.03 Regular Price EUR 32.25
- Fermented Cod Liver Oil / Butter Oil Blend - CapsulesSpecial Price EUR 37.36 Regular Price EUR 43.95