Morning Magnesium - Magnesium Complex - formerly Wake Up Maggie™ - Smidge™
- Pure magnesium
- Magnesium taurinate, malate & orotate
- Promotes energy metabolism
- No additives
- 120 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Start the day right with Organic3 complete magnesium complex
A good start of the day is half the work. Wake Up Maggie’s magnesium complex sets you on the right track. Its combination of three types of pure magnesium and boron supports energy metabolism, which may help you through the early morning a little better.
Wake Up Maggie: Benefits
- Contains the highest possible quality of magnesium
- Contains no fillers, binders or artificial ingredients
- Helps promote energy metabolism
- Wake Up Maggie contains boron: an important cofactor for magnesium
- Magnesium is involved in over 300 enzymatic reactions
Although magnesium is very important for a well-functioning body, supplementing it can sometimes cause stomach or intestinal problems. With the carefully composed Wake Up Maggie you prevent this from happening by getting the right amounts and types of magnesium. This magnesium complex consists of equal doses of pure magnesium malate, magnesium taurinate, magnesium orotate and boron. This means no fillers, additives or binders.
Magnesium, a pivotal element
Magnesium is essential for the body. It importantly contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and muscles. In addition, magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue while boron supports learning ability: ideal for mornings
Organic3 makes supplements to support digestion and intestinal functioning without unnecessary additions. This makes its products suitable for the most sensitive users. The role of the intestinal flora for general health is unmatched, which is why the formulations are composed with great care. This not only prevents discomforting side effects but also ensures the best possible results.
Take 4 capsules, 1 to 2 times daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
200 mg magnesium (33% as magnesium malate, 33% as magnesium taurinate, 33% as magnesium orotate) 53%*, 1.5 mg boron (as boron glycinate complex).