Emu Oil - 120 ml
- 100% Australian Emu Oil
- Traditional Aboriginal Oil
- Contains Vitamin A, E & K2 (MK-4)
- Omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids & CLA
- 120 ml
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Emu oil: A natural source of Vitamin K-2 (MK-4)
The Australian emu has been known for centuries as a supremely resilient bird species. Aborigines already reaped the benefits of their special fats. Today, emu oil is still popular. And not without reason: its fat contains omega-3, -6 and -9 fatty acids and natural concentrations of vitamins K-2, D3, A and E. Walkabout Health emu oil contains approximately 1,489 nanograms of menaquinone-4 (vitamin K-2) per teaspoon.
Emu oil: Benefits
- The oil comes straight from the emu: nothing has been added or removed.
- Emu oil contains a high dose of natural vitamin K-2, conjugated linoleic acid, omega 3, 6 and 9 and vitamin D3, A and E. These nutrients remain intact after processing.
- The oil is free from hormones, antibiotics, pesticides and other chemicals and allergens.
- Traditionally used by Australian Aborigines.
Unique and pure ingredients
The best ingredients come straight from nature and Walkabout emu oil makes for an excellent example. The end product has been processed as little as possible, so that unique ingredients are being retained. Beside omega fatty acids, this emu oil contains a wide range of other fatty acids such as conjugated linoleic acid and palmitic acids.
A healthy emu, a healthy product
Emus are unique animals. Their fat reserves are packed with nutrients keeping them healthy even after months without food and water. To keep the quality of the oil high, all emus producing the fat have a pure pedigree certificate. The birds are kept in a natural and animal-friendly way and are allowed to graze on spacious grass meadows where they enjoy a lot of sunlight. This ensures the emu oil stays free of hormones, antibiotics, pesticides, other chemicals and allergens.
Emu oil and extra virgin cod liver oil make for an excellent combination. The vitamin and fatty acid profiles are perfectly matched, leaving a complex, broad spectrum nutrient blend. Among other nutrients it contains natural vitamins A, D3, E and K2, and a wide range of fatty acids.
Walkabout is an all-Australian brand. Its mission is to help people achieve optimal health. Their emu oil is a natural food source packed with a huge amount of vitamin K2 MK-4. Walkabout stays as close as possible to the origin through minimal processing of raw sources. In addition, Walkabout collaborates with carefully selected animal-friendly Australian emu farms.
1/2 teaspoon (approx. 2gr.) taken 3 times per day, during, or after a meal.
100% Australian Emu oil
Milk free source of vit K2For those very sensitive who are afraid of butter oil due to intolerancies/allergies. 1/4 spoon is enough so it lasts long. My son likes it, no flavour.