Zhenoluten - Ovary Extract
- Safe, Unique and Patented
- Natural gland extracts
- No side effects
- More than 15 million users
- Former secret from Russia
- Zhenoluten ® - Ovary Extract
- 20 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Zhenoluten ovary extract
The peptides included in Zhenoluten ovary extract are extracted from animal sources. Garmonia uses Danish cattle and pigs kept under animal-friendly conditions. Peptides are molecules made up of two or more amino acid compounds. They are present in each cell of our body and ensure biological information is delivered effectively from A to B. This earned them the nickname "messenger molecules". At the place of destination, they bind to specific receptors on cell membranes. During this “data processing” they do not negatively affect any other active process: they have very specific regulatory functions.
Russian professor Vladimir Khavison examined the effect of peptides in the 1980s on behalf of the Soviet Union military. He discovered that peptides have important interfaces with DNA metabolism. Peptides have the ability of turning genes on or off. This key discovery was kept classified by the Russian government over 20 years, but has since become an endocrinological commonplace. Khavison discovered that every tissue in our body has a 42 percent built-in biological reserve. He now travels the world as a much sought-after guest speaker at anti-aging conferences.
Biological properties and recommended use
The effect of Zhenoluten ovary extract may vary individually. However, general guidelines on use are the following. For a recommended general dosage take 2 capsules per day for 10 days. This may be repeated once every six months. Should there be a need to intensify use, you can take the capsules for an extended period of 30 days. This is usually better suited to the needs of users with specific indications.
Zhenoluten ovary extract: Benefits
- Garmonia products are completely natural and rigorously tested for presence of toxic elements, microbiology and heavy metals.
- Included messenger molecules ensure that biological information arrives at the right place in our body. They do not disturb biological processes beyond this specific role.
- Peptides play a key role in our body and contribute to optimization of specific bodily functions.
- Zhenoluten ovary extract does not have known side effects or contraindications.
- A first-hour leader in peptide research, professor Vladimir Khavison is president of the European Academy of Gerontology and Geriatrics (IAGG), advisor to various Ministries of Health and honorary associate of several universities.