Grass-Fed Bovine Kidney
- Pasture Raised In New Zealand
- Grass-fed & Grass-Finished
- Hormone, Pesticide & GMO Free
- 100% Freeze Dried & Non-Defatted
- Third Party Tested For Purity
- Allergen Free
- 180 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Ancestral Supplements Grass-Fed Bovine Kidney
For millennia, organs from healthy animals have been consumed by the original inhabitants of America and other traditional peoples to support the functioning and vitality of their own organs. The traditional way of treating a person with a weak heart was to let them eat the heart of a healthy animal. Eating the kidneys was also thought to stimulate kidney vitality and support the overall functioning of the kidneys. Grass-fed kidney contains 100% pure bovine kidneys with vital building blocks and bioregulators, together with powerful amounts of selenium and B12 to stimulate the production of energy.
Bovine kidney contains plenty ...
- Kidney-specific proteins, enzymes, peptides and co-factors;
- Selenium and B12;
- DAO (diamine oxidase)
Benefits of Ancestral Supplements - Grass-Fed Bovine Kidney
- Strictly grass-fed pasture cattle from New Zealand
- Supports the normal functioning of the kidneys
- Freeze-dried to preserve vitamins, minerals and important co-factors
- Purely formulated without fillers and with the highest-quality ingredients
- Contains no pesticides or hormones and is GMO-free
Following the principles of Weston Price
Weston Price studied the dietary habits of traditional peoples around the world. He discovered that the original inhabitants of Canada attached great value to the consumption of meat from animal organs. Organs were a staple of the daily diet of our early ancestors, and with good reason; fat soluble vitamins as well as most of their minerals come from the organs of the animals.
Pure source from New Zealand
New Zealand seems to be made for the breeding of healthy cattle. The country is unique, the climate is temperate and pasture grass grows fresh and green throughout the year. This means that cows can eat the food that is healthiest for them every day of the year. The cattle are exclusively grass-fed and are kept without the use of hormones, pesticides or antibiotics. The health of the animals is closely monitored. Strict government controls ensure that the highest quality is obtained. The freeze-drying of the organs preserves vitamins, co-factors and minerals.
Six capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Amount per capsule||% DV|
|Freeze-Dried New Zealand Grassfed Kidney (bovine)||500 mg||**|
** % Recommended Daily Allowance not established.
Bovine gelatin (capsule).