Grass-Fed Bovine Spleen
- Pasture Raised In New Zealand
- Grass-fed & Grass-Finished
- Hormone, Pesticide & GMO Free
- 100% Freeze Dried & Non-Defatted
- Third Party Tested For Purity
- Allergen Free
- 180 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Ancestral Supplements Grass-Fed Bovine Spleen
For millennia, organs from healthy animals have been consumed by the original inhabitants of America and other traditional peoples to support the functioning and vitality of their own organs. The traditional way of treating a person with a weak heart was to have them eat the heart of a healthy animal. Grass-fed bovine spleen contains proteins and unique peptides, including splenopentin and tuftsin, that are exclusively found in spleen tissue. One capsule contains 500 mg of grass-fed bovine spleen. The health and wellbeing effects of consuming healthy bovine organs include support of the body's own organs.
Bovine Spleen contains many...
- Proteins exclusively present in spleen tissue;
- Spleen extract and splenin for regulating the immune system;
- Unique peptides, including Splenopentin and Tuftsine, to support the immune response.
Benefits of Ancestral Supplements - Grass-Fed Bovine Spleen
- Strictly grass-fed pasture cattle from New Zealand
- Supports the optimal functioning of the spleen
- Freeze-dried to preserve vitamins, minerals and important co-factors
- Purely formulated without fillers and with the highest-quality ingredients
- Contains no pesticide or hormone and is GMO-free
Following the principles of Weston Price
Weston Price studied the dietary habits of traditional peoples around the world. He discovered that the original inhabitants of Canada attached great value to the consumption of meat from animal organs. Organs were a staple of the daily diet of our early ancestors, and with good reason; fat soluble vitamins as well as most of their minerals come from the organs of the animals.
Pure source from New Zealand
New Zealand seems to be made for the breeding of healthy cattle. The country is unique, the climate is temperate and pasture grass grows fresh and green throughout the year. This means that cows can eat the food that is healthiest for them every day of the year. The cattle are exclusively grass-fed and are kept without the use of hormones, pesticides or antibiotics. The health of the animals is closely monitored. Strict government controls ensure that the highest quality is obtained. The freeze-drying of the organs preserves vitamins, co-factors and minerals.
Three to six capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Amount per capsule||% DV|
|Freeze-Dried New Zealand Grassfed Spleen (Bovine)||500 mg||**|
** % Recommended Daily Allowance not established.
Bovine gelatin (capsule).