Grass-Fed Ovine Thymus with liver
- Pasture Raised In New Zealand
- Grass-fed & Grass-Finished
- Hormone, Pesticide & GMO Free
- 100% Freeze Dried & Non-Defatted
- Third Party Tested For Purity
- Allergen Free
- 180 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Ancestral Supplements Grass-Fed Ovine Thymus
Original inhabitants of America and other traditional peoples have known for millennia: the eating of the organs of a healthy animal strengthens and supports the health of the corresponding organ of the eating individual. The traditional way of treating someone with a weak heart was to consume the heart of a healthy animal. In the same way it was assumed that the consumption of thymus supports the eater’s own thymus functions. The thymus is responsible for many functions pertaining to the immune system and contains proteins and various peptides and hormones, including thymopoietin and thymosin. One capsule contains 250 mg of grass-fed ovine thymus gland and 250 mg of grass-fed bovine liver.
Ovine Thymus contains many ...
- Proteins exclusively found in thymus gland tissue;
- Unique peptides including thymosin;
- Immunologically active proteins.
Benefits of Ancestral Supplements - Grass-Fed Ovine Thymus
- Strictly grass-fed sheep from New Zealand
- Supports the natural thymus function
- Freeze-dried to preserve vitamins, minerals and important co-factors
- Purely formulated without fillers and with the highest-quality ingredients
- Contains no pesticides or hormones and is GMO-free
Following the principles of Weston Price
Weston Price studied the dietary habits of traditional peoples around the world. He discovered that the original inhabitants of Canada attached great value to the consumption of meat from animal organs. Organs were a staple of the daily diet of our early ancestors, and with good reason; fat soluble vitamins as well as most of their minerals come from the organs of the animals.
Pure source from New Zealand
New Zealand seems to be made for the breeding of healthy cattle. The country is unique, the climate is temperate and pasture grass grows fresh and green throughout the year. This means that cows can eat the food that is healthiest for them every day of the year. The cattle are exclusively grass-fed and are kept without the use of hormones, pesticides or antibiotics. The health of the animals is closely monitored. Strict government controls ensure that the highest quality is obtained. The freeze-drying of the organs preserves vitamins, co-factors and minerals.
Six capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Amount per capsule||% DV|
|freeze-dried New Zealand grass fed thymus (ovine)||250 mg||**|
|freeze-dried New Zealand grass fed liver (bovine)||250 mg||**|
** % Recommended Daily Allowance not established.
Bovine gelatin (capsule).