Bone Broth | Broth of Life
Broth of Life is a family business in Sydney Australia, which produces high-quality, 100% organic certified dried broth from superior organic grass-fed free-range chickens and cattle that are kept naturally. Bone broth is one of the most nutritious products. It contains important minerals and vitamins and is a perfect way to get minerals and vitamins into your system. Each bag of bone broth is made with great (manual) care!
- Chicken Broth - Organic ChickenEUR 40.95In stock
- Chicken Broth - Organic Chicken - FODMAP friendlyEUR 40.95In stock
- Beef Broth - Organic beef - FODMAP friendlyEUR 40.95In stock
- Chicken Broth - Organic Chicken - NakedEUR 40.95In stock
- Beef Bone Broth - Organic beefEUR 40.95Out of stock
- Beef Broth - Organic beef - Instant soupEUR 41.95Out of stock
- Beef Broth - Organic beef - NakedEUR 40.95Out of stock
- Chicken Broth - Organic Chicken - Instant soupEUR 41.95Out of stock
Nutritious and healthy
Bones and joints of grass-fed cattle or meadow chickens contain a wide range of essential nutrients that we normally do not get enough of. Bone broth is rich in collagen; moreover, the amino acid profile in bone broth is unique as it contains high concentrations of glycine, lysine and proline.
Broth or Life is made from natural ingredients such as bones, bone marrow and other matrix tissues. The ingredients for the bone broth are selected by hand. The bones and organic vegetables are left to simmer for several hours in apple vinegar. Finally, the broth is sieved, mixed and hydrated for an optimal and tasteful end-result with the right nutritional values and a host of vitamins and minerals.
FODMAD-friendly, gluten-free and Paleo
A number of varieties of broth from grass-fed cattle and pasture chickens are available. In addition to the 'normal' bone broth, Broth of Life also has a herb-free and a FODMAP-friendly bone broth in its selection. FODMAP is the abbreviation for low carbohydrate diet (Fermentable Oligo-, Di-, Mono-saccharides And Polyols); it is particularly suitable for people who are hypersensitive (or highly sensitive) to certain herbs. The bone broth of Broth of Life also fits in a Paleo diet and is gluten-free.