- Combines 9 different enzymes
- Heart and blood vessels
- Contains serrapeptase
- Over 10 million enzyme units
- 90 vegetable capsules
- Shipping within 3 days
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
- More Information
- Product categories
Broad spectrum of proteolytic enzymes by Doctor's Best
Doctor's Best Proteolytic Enzymes is a powerful formula with a wide spectrum of vegetable proteolytic enzymes. The product supports digestion. Proteolytic enzymes break down proteins into amino acids, among other things. The enzymes are absorbed into the bloodstream via the intestines.
Proper enzyme function
This combination product of Doctor's Best Proteolytic Enzymes contains various proteases, or protein-splitting enzymes, such as plant, bacteria and fungal proteases. In addition, the product contains other enzymes such as fungal amylase and lipase, which break down other substances. Doctor's Best had a clear goal in manufacturing this product, which is to formulate a formula that meets our daily enzyme needs.
- Wide spectrum of proteolytic enzymes, including lipase and fungal amylase
- 9 different enzymes, with serrapeptase
- Well absorbed via the intestines
- Does not contain gluten; GMO-free
- Suitable for vegetarians
Proteases, lipase and other enzymes
Doctor's Best Proteolytic Enzymes contains:
- Proteases - Proteases are enzymes that break down protein into amino acids complexes. They hydrolyze various proteins. Bacterial proteases function well in alkaline (basic) environments. Fungus proteases work well in acidic conditions. Neutral proteases (from bacteria) function well under neutral pH conditions.
- Bromelain - This enzyme family of proteolytic enzymes derived from the stem of the pineapple plant.
- Papain - This proteolytic enzyme is extracted from unripe papaya and is usually combined with bromelain.
- Serratiopeptidase - This proteolytic enzyme breaks down larger protein complexes.
- Fungal - Fungal is derived from the fungus Aspergillus oryzae. The enzyme breaks down complex carbohydrates such as starch and glycogen.
- Lipase - Lipase is the major enzyme responsible for the breakdown of fats into fatty acids. Lipases hydrolyzes triglycerides into fatty acids and glycerol molecules.
Quantum effects of enzymes
Enzymes do essential work throughout our body. They are catalysts for biochemical reactions inside cells and can accelerate these processes up to a trillion times. How does this work? Enzymes make use of what in quantum mechanics is called the tunneling effect. A particle passes through a barrier. Imagine it like this: the particle doesn't have enough energy to go over a high mountain, but it can teleport itself through a kind of tunnel. It disappears on one side of the mountain and reappears on the other side at the same time. Without tunneling, enzymes would never be able to accelerate chemical reactions to the extent that they do.
About Doctor's Best
Doctor's Best was founded in 1990 by a physician interested in wholesome nutrition answering to scientific perspectives. The company has produced already over 200 state-of-the-art nutritional supplements. All products contain branded raw materials and are thoroughly tested at every step of the production process, from raw material to finished product. during the manufacture of products the company comprehensively applies Guidelines for Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP). Doctor's Best collaborates with nutrition scientists around the world to find superior ingredients that have been well researched. This leads to high-quality end products reflecting the latest scientific insights.
Standardized brand products
In its products Doctor's Best almost exclusively uses proprietary and standardized brand materials of official trademarks that have been extensively researched. The authenticity of these ingredients is guaranteed in all products. Doctor's Best never uses alternatives. This results in a qualitatively superior line of supplements with exceptionally high bioavailability.
Take 3 capsules daily without food or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
576 GDU bromelain, 10,077,000 PU papain, 36,000 DU amylase, 405 FCC FIP lipase, 164,010PC neutral protease, 34,800 HUT fungal protease 4.0, 65,250 HUT bacterial protease, 30 mg rutin, 120,000 SPU serration peptidase.
Microcrystalline cellulose, delayed-release vegetable capsule (modified cellulose, pectin, purified water).
Other customers also viewed:
- YeastBiotic - Probiotics- Smidge™EUR 57.95
- Digestive EnzymesEUR 36.75
- Betaine HCl Pepsin Gentian BittersEUR 26.45