Emu Oil - 100 Capsules
- 100% Australian Emu Oil
- Traditional Aboriginal Oil
- Contains Vitamin A, E & K2 (MK-4)
- Omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids & CLA
- 100 Capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Replenish your vitamin stock with natural emu oil capsules
Discover the power of pure emu oil with Walkabout Emu Oil Capsules. The minimally processed fats won from the Australian ostrich-like Dromaius novaehollandiae contain natural concentrations of vitamins K-2, D3, A and E. Walkabout Health’s emu oil contains approximately 1,489 nanograms of menaquinone-4 (vitamin K-2) per dose. Among other properties, Vitamin K-2 contributes to the normal functioning of blood vessels and the maintenance of strong bones.
Australian Aborigines discovered the power of emu oil eons ago. In addition to many vitamins, this oil also contains omega-3, -6 and -9 fatty acids, oleic acid, conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) and palmitic acids. In order to guarantee optimal levels of these special substances, Walkabout's oil has been processed as little as possible: mentioned substances are naturally present in the oil.
No additives in Emu Oil capsules
This emu oil is won from emus that are kept in strictly natural and animal-friendly ways. They graze on Australian meadow grass fields and belong to a pure pedigree. As a result, there are no hormones, antibiotics, pesticides, other chemicals or allergens present in their oil: it is pure nature.
Emu Oil Capsules: Benefits
- The oil hails straight from the emu: nothing has been added or removed.
- Emu oil contains high doses of natural vitamin K-2, conjugated linoleic acid, omega 3, 6 and 9 and vitamins D3, A and E. These remain mostly intact due to minimal processing.
- The oil is free from hormones, antibiotics, pesticides and other chemicals and allergens.
The Australian brand Walkabout is on a mission to help people achieve optimal health. Their emu oil is a natural food source with a huge amount of vitamin K2 MK-4. Walkabout keeps things as close as possible to the source by minimizing processing effects. In addition, Walkabout collaborates with carefully selected animal-friendly Australian emu farms.