High Vitamin Butter Oil - X-Factor gold - Gel
- Buy 3 for EUR 49.99 each and save 7%
- Buy 4 for EUR 49.37 each and save 8%
- Produced without high temperatures
- Contains CLA
- Raw butter oil
- Rich in nutrients
- Unique composition
- 240 ml
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
High-vitamin raw butter oil
Butter oil concentrates are not the same as clarified butter. The former consist almost entirely of fat, but also contain vitamins and other nutrients. The milk used for making the butter oil comes from cows that graze on specifically cultivated grass. This specific diet makes that butter oil contains Activator X of Weston A. Price fame. Milk fat is separated from all other components by means of centrifuge technology, leaving behind a pure product.
Easy to dose
For optimal effect, combine this butter oil with cod liver oil. The gel allows easy dosing and itself has a pleasant creamy taste. Taking half a teaspoon daily suffices. This gel is especially useful if you want to control the ratio of the cod liver oil and the butter oil you use. The product is suitable for vegetarians but not for vegans.
Butter oil offers a different profile of nutrients than does cod liver oil. The various nutrients, minerals and trace elements are naturally those found in organic raw milk, however in much higher concentrations. Vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of strong bones and to the normal functioning of blood vessels. Butyric acid, on the other hand, plays a role in intestinal health.
High-vitamin raw butter oil: Benefits
- Butter oil has a pleasant creamy taste.
- Take the butter oil along with cod liver for a potent synergy.
- The product contains many important nutrients including Vitamin K and butyric acid.
- The gel contains the renowned nutrient Activator X.
Green Pasture is a family business specializing in cod liver oil. The company specializes in traditional, pre-industrial-revolution production methods. The results are pure products composed of strictly natural nutrients. Cod liver oil is fermented from fish livers, a laborious process that might take half a year to complete. Green Pasture is the only company observing this traditional method.
Take 1/2 teaspoon, or as directed by a healthcare professional or nutritionist.