- N Acetylcysteine - PharmazellEUR 20.95In stock
- Liposomal GlutathioneEUR 69.95In stock
- Turmeric Strength™ for LiverEUR 45.95In stock
- EUR 69.95In stock
- Svetinorm - Liver ExtractAs low as EUR 164.50In stock
- L-CarnosineEUR 38.95In stock
- EUR 73.95Out of stock
- EUR 61.95Out of stock
- Customer rate us with a 9.2
- Order before 10 p.m., same day shipping
- Personal advice through chat or telephone
- Daily Purify - Detox PowderEUR 21.95Out of stock
The liver: a complex and versatile organ
The liver is a complex organ and, with an average weight of 1.5 kg, one of the largest organs in our body. The liver is located at the top right in the abdominal cavity, almost entirely behind the ribs, so that it is well protected. The organ is responsible for more than 500 different digestive processes, such as the protein, carbohydrate and fat metabolism, the production of bile and the storage of certain vitamins and iron. In addition, the liver also has a cleansing and detoxifying function and is responsible for hormone and bio-chemical production. The liver is therefore involved in many different processes in the body. Extra support of the liver may therefore sometimes be desirable.
Liver Supporting Supplements
There are various supplements on the market that support the normal functioning of the liver. Some examples of this are choline and herbs such as turmeric and schisandra but also milk thistle because of the high concentrations of silymarin.