Omega-3 Krill Oil
- Buy 2 for EUR 19.00 each and save 13%
- Superba™: pure omega-3 fatty acids
- Contains phospholipids, choline and astaxanthin
- Of sustainable European origin
- 60 mg of EPA and 35 mg of DHA per capsule
- 60 Licap capsules of 500 mg
- Always cheaper at 2 pieces!
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
- More Information
- Product categories
Omega-3 Krill Oil Licaps by Ergomax
Ergomax Krill Oil contains 100% Antarctic Krill, or Euphausia superba, from the patented Superba™ from Norway. In addition to omega-3 fatty acids - docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) - krill oil also contains phospholipids, choline and astaxanthin. Our krill oil contains the highest bioavailability of omega-3 fatty acids. Krill oil is an excellent alternative to fish oil.
- 60 mg of EPA and 35 mg of DHA per capsule, 100% Antarctic krill
- DHA and EPA support normal blood pressure
- DHA and EPA contribute to healthy triglyceride levels
- DHA benefits brain function
- DHA benefits eyesight
- DHA, through maternal ingestion, contributes to normal brain development in the fetus and breastfed infants
- DHA intake by the mother contributes to the normal eye development in the fetus and breastfed infants
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal functioning of the heart
- Choline supports homocysteine metabolism
- Choline benefits the liver
- Choline contributes to a normal lipid mechanism
- Pure composition in special Licaps capsules
- Odorless and free from unnecessary auxiliaries and fillers
- Of natural origin, processed sustainably
- Does not contain gluten, soy or artificial additives
Licaps capsules: odorless and easy to take
A frequent problem with krill oil softgel capsules is the unpleasant odor. Many people therefore have a bad experience with krill oil. Licaps capsules consist exclusively of fish gelatin. They provide an odorless seal for the krill oil, ensuring that odor is no longer a hindrance. Licaps also provides complete protection of the krill oil, so that the oil remains very pure and is not sensitive to oxidation.
A sustainable and fair product
In addition to the fish gelatin capsule, the capsules contain only krill oil and water. The total formula therefore contains three pure ingredients and is free of unnecessary auxiliaries and fillers. The krill oil is processed in a pure way. The product is fair and sustainable and the Antarctic krill is caught in compliance with the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) as well as the Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources (CCAMLR).
Omega-3 fatty acids in the body
Omega-3 fatty acids are produced in the body but only in small amounts. Adequate dietary intake is therefore very important. Supplementation with omega-3 fatty acids can supplement the diet in order to achieve a good fatty acid status in the body. Krill oil is a special form of omega-3 fatty acids. It is made from whole krill, small shrimp-like crustaceans from the Antarctic.
Very high bioavailability
Krill oil is a special product because it consists not only of fatty acids, but also of phospholipids, choline and astaxanthin. Because the omega-3 fatty acids in krill oil are bound to phospholipids, they are very well absorbed. This improves bioavailability, making krill oil very effective. Krill oil gives the body the same as fish oil, but using a much lower dose.
Fatty acids: EPA and DHA
The omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA are mainly found in seafood. Numerous studies and articles are available that describe the effect of these special fatty acids. Due to the generally low intake of omega-3 from food, dietary supplements containing omega-3 fatty acids are for many a due part of the basic supplementation regime. Adequate intake of omega-3 fatty acids is an essential factor for anyone striving for an optimal and vital life.
Oxidation and fish oil
An important point with omega-3 products including fish oil is the naturally low antioxidant content. Decay (oxidation) is a legitimate concern. Krill oil naturally contains the antioxidant astaxanthin. Together with the phospholipids, astaxanthin ensures that the omega-3 fatty acids within the capsule do not spoil. This guarantees quality. The shelf life of krill oil is extended to two years at room temperature.
Composition per capsule:
- Omega-3 fatty acids - 125 mg
- Phospholipids - 225 mg
- Astaxanthin - 55 mcg
- EPA – 60 mg
- DHA - 35 mg
- Phosphatidylcholine 89%
- Lyso-phosphatidylcholine 6%
- Phosphatidylethanolamine 5%
- Phosphatidylinositol <0.1%
- Phosphatidylserine <0.1%
At Ergomax we believe that everyone should be able to pursue optimal health. We help by offering natural food supplements in combination with professional guidance. We spend a lot of time and care on research into new and unique compounds and products with proven effects. All to meet the high expectations of our customers. All products from the Ergomax product line have been carefully selected and tested. Products and raw materials are as natural as they come. Mother Nature always knows better, we like to say.
Take 1-2 capsules daily, with or without food.
500 mg Krill oil* (Antarctic krill) (225 mg phospholipids, 125 mg omega-3 fatty acids [60 mg EPA, 35 mg DHA], 55 ug Astaxanthin). * RDA not established.
Fish gelatine, water.