- Contains 20 mg BioPQQ® per serving
- Unique lozenge
- Member of the family of quinones
- 30 lozenges
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
What are PQQ lozenges?
Seeking Health’s PQQ Lozenge delivers 20 mg of BioPQQ® in easy-to-deliver lozenges. Known as “the other CoQ10”, PQQ is a small quinone molecule involved in the body’s defences against oxidative damage as well as the cell’s energy production. PQQ is present in many environmental forms. It is thought to be a component of interstellar dust, for instance. It has also been identified as an important constituent in most plants and as an enzyme cofactor at work in certain bacteria.
Through cyclical conversion back into its active form, PQQ can be used repeatedly in redox reactions. This makes it relatively stable in comparison to CoQ10 and other antioxidants. The potential roles of PQQ in humans have been subjects of sustained scientific interest in recent times.
Benefits of PQQ lozenges
- Unique lozenge format
- Member of the quinone molecule family
- Known as “the other CoQ10”
- Take 1 lozenge by mouth with or without food or use as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Do not take within 5 hours of bedtime as it may interfere with sleep.
- Place under the tongue and allow to melt for best results.
- Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- Consult with a healthcare professional prior to use if you have any medical conditions or you are taking any medications.
- Some people may experience a temporary blue staining of the mouth after consuming PQQ lozenges. This is a harmless side effect and the stain should disappear within an hour.
|Hoeveelheid per portie||% DV|
|BioPQQ® Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Disodium Salt||20 mg||**|
** % Daily value not established.
Xylitol, ascorbyl palmitate, natural cherry flavor and silica.